CHAPTER 34

FIRST PERSON POV

Now we are in the meeting room to discuss the technology that the spies seized from the Sakura empire. A tech box was placed on the table from the beginning of the meeting.

When it opened we were all surprised to see a black mental cube.

Me: (Surprised) Wow, it's a black mental cube.

Wales: It is the secret weapon of the Sakura empire based on siren technology.

Cleveland: Can't we use this to nullify their mass-produced siren ships?

Akashi: It is Orochi who controls the ships, this one is only for support.

Wales: (thoughtful) A massive warship called Orochi, so that's what the Sakura empire is building.

Me: What is the relationship of this mental cube and Orochi?

Akashi: I really don't know.

Akashi: What we do know is that a siren gave them this cube and that Akagi works for that siren.

The girls were very thoughtful about it.

Belfast: If that was the case, that means the entire empire is being deceived.

Akashi: (Thoughtful) Akagi, what are you doing?

At that moment for a strange reason I felt that my body moved on its own and touched the cube and when I came back to my senses I was in an unknown place that I had never seen.

Me: What the hell? Where I am?

I was in the middle of the ocean on a beautiful night with a completely clear sky where I could see the stars and universal gases. What surprised me the most and left me frozen was that in the reflection of the sea I did not see my reflection, but that of a girl similar to me, with the difference that her eyes are bright red and her hair is white, she looks at me with an annoying and sadistic expression that scared me a little.

Me: Who are you...?

Villar: (Whispers) Commander, are you okay?

My friend's whisper brings me back to reality and I realized that everything was an illusion and I sighed in relief and then I looked at the black mental cube, that thing is dangerous.

Me: Don't worry friend, I was just distracted for a few moments.

Villar: I was worried since you started to turn a little pale.

Me: (Smile) Don't worry, I'm fine.

After pushing with that phrase and with my big smile, I convinced my friend and she stayed quiet to continue listening to the girls talk.

In the Sakura empire, the kansen enjoy their free time visiting the commercial area of the base, on the other hand, Akagi and Kaga do some shopping, while they stop at a women's accessories store and Akagi tries on many hair pins. at Kaga until Akagi likes one of them.

Akagi: Look at this pin, it looks very pretty on you.

Kaga: This will suit you better than me.

Akagi: That's not true, please look closely.

Akagi forces Kaga to look in the mirror and Kaga blushes a lot, without her realizing it Akagi buys the ornament and when Kaga realizes it is already too late, but she feels very happy for the gift she has received. stepsister.

Near them is a group of destroyers running down the main street, they are the Mutsuki class destroyers.

Mikazuki: I want Taiyaki! The ones with extra pasta!