CHAPTER 27

THIRD PERSON POV

At the restaurant in the empire Nimi is having lunch after such a laborious day of preparing reports on the failed mission to attack the Eagle Union fleet and she also has many doubts about how Azur Lane got hold of the empire's technology without them. they realized

Z23: I don't understand anything at all, how is it possible that Azur Lane has ships with empire technology? Those kansen were obviously not traitors since they seemed to feel nothing against Akagi or Kaga, they acted to defend the base.

Nimi had studied the reports and also photographs taken by Kaga and Akagi during the attack on Peal Harbor and then by fighting BAP Admiral and her squadron while they attacked the Eagle Union fleet, she stopped thinking as she was getting stressed in It was her break time, so she took the cup of tea and started drinking.

Shigure: What!?

Nimi: (Choking) Cough!

At that Shigure's scream makes Nimi choke on her tea and then she looks at Shigure with annoyance.

Shigure: So that aircraft carrier girl defeated Kaga and a destroyer sank several empire ships? That sounds too macabre to be real. Since you mention that these new kansen used technologies from the Sakura empire and that also when they attacked the Eagle Union fleet, other ships with empire technology joined in... Wow, there are imperial ships that betray us... wow.

Yukikaze: (very proud) If it were up to me, Eagle Union and Royal Navy would be no match for me, I would also beat up all those traitors who dare to betray our empire of the rising sun.

At that Yuudachi chokes from eating too quickly and the girls help her so that she can pass the piece of meat that got stuck in Yuudachi's throat. When everything is over, the girls sigh with relief and Yuudachi starts to talk.

Yuudachi: I'm a little jealous of you, Ayanami... you were able to go to battle, I want to go too.

In that Ayanami remembers all her actions during the beginning of the war and she does not feel proud of it at all.

Ayanami: I don't like fighting... I'm just doing what's expected of me.

Ayanami is very sad, but since she is not good at showing emotions, everyone thinks that she is just joking.

Shigure: What is expected of you? You are from the demon "The Demon Ayanami"!

Yuudachi hangs onto Ayanami as she plays Ayanami's horns.

Yuudachi: Demon! You have demon horns!

Ayanami: (Uncomfortable) Those aren't my horns, those are my ears.

Shigure: However, not only can you be strong and skilled, you also have to possess the blessing of the goddess of fortune like me, the famous IJN Shigure.

Yukikaze: (See she won a free ice cream promotion) Oh! Earn a promotion!

Those words make Shigure very angry so she takes out 10 ice creams out of nowhere.

Shigure: Good Yukikaze! Let's settle the score once and for all!

Z23: Shut up, I want to eat without interruptions!

At Nimi's scream, Shigure had to apologize to Nimi.

Meanwhile in another place, Takao practices with the sword, she has her eyes closed and a wind blows and releases a group of flower petals, then she opens her eyes and draws her sword cutting the flower petals and then She sheathed her sword, all the petals split in half.

CLAP! CLAP!

Just then someone applauds behind Takao, Takao turned around, she could see Zuikaku.

Zuikaku: Hello Takao, I see that you are training as hard as ever.

Takao: Hello Zuikaku-dono, I see that you have returned safely.

Zuikaku: Yes, but I can't say I did that well out there.

Takao: I see, Come on, let's go for a walk for a while.

Zuikaku agrees to Takao's request, so they walk along some paths that lead to impressively beautiful places, with bamboo forests, large lakes and beautiful landscapes, along the way Zuikaku tells everything that happened to Takao and Takao just listens until They stopped near a cliff where they could see the entire city of the empire without problems.

Zuikaku: During the mission there were many problems, there was a very powerful fleet that united in favor of Azur Lane and we were easily rejected, Iron Blood also did not have many opportunities... I can't stay like this... I have to Be stronger or I won't be able to protect my sister and the others!

Takao sees that Zuikaku is very sad about her terrible debut in the war, so she tries to pat her on the back to cheer her up, but she couldn't measure her strength correctly and ends up hitting her very hard, Zuikaku falls to the ground from the big hit. hit she received on the back and she looks at Takao upset.

Zuikaku: What was that? What did that come for?

Takao: (Uncomfortable) Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't measure your strength, I was just trying to pat you on the back to cheer you up.

Zuikaku: That hurt me a lot, how strong are you? You just slapped an aircraft carrier to the ground.

Takao: I'm really sorry, but I wanted to tell you that you shouldn't take on all the burden yourself...

Zuikaku: (Moved by Takao's words) Takao...

Takao extends her hand to help Zuikaku up.

Takao: We are comrades in arms, right?

Zuikaku takes Takao's hand and Takao helps her stand, Zuikaku already feeling better from Takao's encouraging words.

TIME SKIP

At the dock, Shiranui checks supplies for Orochi.

Shiranui: (Disgust) Where has that idiot Akashi gone? She's probably playing with a ball of string like any cat.

PLONCK! PAN!

Just then Shiranui hears that someone has fallen, she turns around and sees Edinburg crashing to the ground, she had tripped over something and fell to the ground.

Shiranui: Are you okay? By the way, who are you? It's the first time I've seen her.

Edinburg is in panic, she had lost her glasses in the fall and without them, she sees nothing, luckily for her Sheffy came to her rescue and she places Edinburg's mask on her face saving her skin. .

Sheffy: I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused by my clumsy sister.

Shiranui: No problems.

When they were about to leave, Shiranui stops them.

Shiranui: Excuse me...

Those words made both British girls freeze.

Shiranui: You dropped this...

In Shiranui's hands are Edinburg's glasses, she approaches Shiranui and picks up her glasses, then she bows several times in gratitude and then both British girls escape from this place, Shiranui is somewhat surprised by the behavior of both girls.

TO BE CONTINUE................................