CHAPTER 11

FIRST PERSON POV

After teaching Villar how to manipulate the device again, she turned it on, this little class took me almost 30 minutes, fortunately my friend understood it quickly so she began to modulate the frequencies, thanks to some automation the work is relatively easier, it didn't take my friend more than 5 minutes to find the correct frequency.

Villar: Girls, I have found the frequency, but the line has faults, there are things that it cannot decipher and many codes pass through without being deciphered.

Me: I guess despite this technology it is insufficient. What transmissions are there?

Villar: I don't understand well, but it seems that there will be an operation with the coastal cannon, although I don't know what they are going to do, the day or the objective.

Me: Then we have to do this attack now and now.

Baltimore: How?

Me: Baltimore, I know it's asking a lot, but I'm still going to do it, do you know the geography where the oil well is?

In that I see Baltimore beginning to map the geography of our objective.

Baltimore: I know I'm a newbie at this, but I'm not careless, I have completely studied the place before coming here so you should have no problems, here is the objective, it is about 500 meters away from the coast, practically The well is inside a bay, it is almost impossible to enter there fighting, plus the ships that guard it have quite powerful radars and can detect even a fishing boat, plus there are many coastal cannons, they would shoot down anyone who entered there.

Me: I understand... but there is nothing else like a place to cover ourselves to access the sea, like a river access or a canyon.

Baltimore: If you have it, right here, the area east of the Bay.

At that Baltimore draws on the map the position of the river that passes there and that puts a smile on my face.

Baltimore: What's up? That it is funny? This is serious, it is impossible to fight them with our strength.

Me: Hey Baltimore, have you ever heard of guerrilla warfare?

Baltimore: What? What's that?

Villar: We are going to fight, avoiding the fight, but we will do a lot of damage.

Me: It's what the fancy word techies would say "Asymmetric Warfare" we will fight from the shadows, we will be ninjas in a nutshell.

Baltimore: That sounds great, but I've never had basic infiltration training.

Villar: Don't worry. We will take care of them.

Me: First we have to create the bombs that will destroy such a monstrosity.

Villar you are right, what can we use?

Me: All kinds of explosives, bombs, torpedoes or HE projectiles, but they have to be modified.

Villar: Can we create remote detonators?

Me: With our current resources I see it as impossible, we will have to synchronize perfectly to activate the bombs, will 10 minutes be enough to escape?

Baltimore: Isn't that a long time?

Me: On the contrary, it is very little time, even with that time I highly doubt that we will escape in time.

Villar: Remember that it takes a well-trained officer 10 minutes to walk from the bridge to the seaplane hangar on a Yamato-class battleship.

Baltimore: What is a Yamato-class battleship?