CHAPTER 13

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile Unicorn is walking worriedly while she looks for Yuu-chan, when Javelin sees her and greets her.

Javelin: Hello.

Unicorn: (Confused) Oh, this... I think you're...

Javelin: I'm Javelin, you're also from the Royal Navy, right? Something happens?

Unicorn: Unicorn separated from Yuu-chan.

Javelin: Who is Yuu-chan?

Unicorn: Unicorn's friend... What do I do?

Javelin: Oh, I know, you and I will find Yuu-chan together!

So the girls start looking for Yuu-chan, in their search they manage to meet Laffey, a destroyer from Eagle Union who likes to sleep where it's nice.

Javelin: Excuse me.

Laffey: Hm?

Unicorn: Have you seen my friend Yuu-chan?

In that Unicorn shows a very realistic drawing of Yuu-chan.

Javelin: She broke up with her friend. Do you know something?

Laffey: I complimented your drawing ability...

Unicorn dies of embarrassment and hides behind Javelin. Laffey starts to think, but then she falls asleep.

Laffey: Too sleepy to think.

Javelin: I'm really sorry for disturbing you on your break.

When they leave the place, they are stopped by Laffey.

Laffey: Are they in trouble?

Javelin: Huh?

Laffey: Laffey will also help them search.

And so the search for Yuu-chan begins, they ask all the girls they see along the way, but no one knows the whereabouts of the damned stuffed unicorn with a life of its own.

After searching for a while, luckily Amazon managed to see Yuu-chan and tells them where Yuu-chan could be.

So the girls go to look for Yuu-chan in the place that Amazon specified, meanwhile on a cliff, Ayanami is watching the maritime traffic of this base and at that moment she feels a blow on her foot, when she sees she realizes that It's a stuffed unicorn.

Ayanami: (Pick up the stuffed animal) A stuffed animal?

At that Yuu-chan starts to move and kick, surprising Ayanami a little.

Ayanami: What a strange creature.

Unicorn: Yuu-chan!

At that moment, a girl's scream alarms Ayanami. She sees that there are three girls running to where she is. She becomes alert, but quickly lowers her guard because the girls do not approach her with hostile intentions.

Unicorn: Yuu-chan, I finally found you, I was very worried about you.

Ayanami hands over the stuffed animal.

Unicorn: Thank you very much.

Ayanami: No, I didn't do anything to deserve your gratitude.

At that Javelin sees the beautiful landscape and is very amazed.

Javelin: Wow! I didn't know there was such a beautiful place!

Ayanami also looks in the direction where Javelin is looking and she is also surprised at how beautiful it is, as she was focused on her mission, she did not notice the beauty of the landscape.