CHAPTER 14

FIRST PERSON POV

So the base is under attack, we sent some reconnaissance planes to see what was really happening at the base, we could see two aircraft carriers from the Sakura empire attacking the Azur Lane base, additionally the imperial aircraft carriers seem to be working with those Siren ships of mass production.

Baltimore: What's up? What's going on?

Me: My planes report that two aircraft carriers identified as the Sakura Empire are attacking the base.

Baltimore: (Shock) What? The Sakura Empire attacking us? Because?

Me: We don't know, maybe we can get something out of it if we get closer.

Villar: We are counting on you so that your friends do not come on top, remember that our naval technology is based on imperial Japan or the Sakura empire for you.

Baltimore: I understand, don't worry.

Me: I have already prepared bomber planes to deploy, I will also send fighter jets to deal with the hostiles.

Villar: I'll cover you, commander.

Me: Baltimore, cover me.

Baltimore: Got it.

THIRD PERSON POV

Grau's planes flew in the direction of the enemy fleet to begin a heavy bombardment of the enemy.

The Japanese planes mercilessly bomb the Azur Lane kansen and the base without the girls being able to do much to avoid the disaster.

Laffey: We're in serious trouble.

Javelin: It has no end.

At those words, several Spitfire planes appeared to help defend the base, managing to shoot down some enemy planes.

Cleveland: Interceptors?

At that Cleveland turns around and sees Unicorn, somewhat upset and determined to fight to defend her friends.

Unicorn: Don't bully my friends!

The stuffed unicorn grows to a life size and Unicorn rides it and now they fly through the sky while deploying more planes to have some air superiority, Unicorn's planes manage to shoot down many of Kaga's planes and that catches Tobiichi's attention... ah sorry, I say, from Kaga.

Kaga: That girl, she's an aircraft carrier... with that thin body she's not much of a meal... (Hunter's laugh) But prey is prey.

Kaga wearing a mask, she transforms her aircraft carrier into a gigantic 9-tailed fox, surprising everyone when they see such a scene.

Me/Villar: WTF Nigga!

Baltimore: What do my eyes see?

Cleveland: WHAT EEEEHH!?

At that Unicorn realized what was happening and that Kaga had her in his sights, so she moved away from her as an instinct.

Kaga: I'm going to devour you!

The fox deploys its flight deck and begins to deploy its fighter jets to destroy Unicorn.

Baltimore: Hey Grau! Hurry up! She is in danger!

Me: I'm on it, I'm on it... (whispers) My planes aren't F-14s so they can arrive in a while, we're a bit far away.

The planes did everything they could to arrive on time, but it would be in 5 minutes.

Javelin tries to defend Unicorn, but she is pushed by Laffey and Laffey receives the enemy torpedoes from Javelin. Javelin worries a lot about Laffey, but Laffey lies saying that she is fine.