CHAPTER 20

FIRST PERSON POV

  As we walk back I notice that Cleveland and some girls were a little frantic and worried, Villar, Baltimore and I looked at each other and approached out of curiosity.

  Me: Hello Cleveland, what's up?

  Cleveland: The Hornet fleet is in danger and they are under attack by Red Axis!

  Me: That's serious!

  Laffey: We are going to help the girls in trouble.

  Javelin: I'll go too, our allies currently can't mobilize, so I'll go help.

  Baltimore: Hornet is a compatriot of mine, I must help her, I will go too.

  Me: Villar, we will go too.

  Villar: Understood, commander.

  Me: Okay Cleveland, the three of us will go too.

  Cleveland: Thanks, having an aircraft carrier in the group would be a great help.

  So we put to sea, we sail at full speed, due to my air power I deploy several attack groups to bombard the enemy in case they find the enemy.

  THIRD PERSON POV

  Meanwhile Wales had already received the notification and are now in an emergency meeting.

  Wales: We have to help the Hornet fleet, but our hands are tied, who can mobilize?

  Just then the door opens unexpectedly and Illustrious enters, she is very worried.

  Illustrious: Wales!  Cleveland has set sail with a strike group to rescue the Hornet fleet!

  Wales: What did you say?

  Meanwhile, near the place where the Hornet fleet is fighting against the fifth division, three kansen unrelated to that conflict are sailing, an aircraft carrier, a battleship and a heavy cruiser.  The aircraft carrier begins to speak.

  ???: My planes record a combat, from the factions you can deduce that they are Japanese against Americans.  What will we do, ex-admiral?

  At that the battleship becomes thoughtful before nodding and speaking seriously.

  ???2: We will get closer while we collect information, we still don't know why we appeared here with human bodies, surely there is something that this world needs our power.

  The three girls nod and sail towards that combat between Hornet's fleet and Azur Lane.

  Meanwhile the Hornet fleet was annihilated due to the numerical power of the siren fleet and additionally the fifth division, but despite the problems, the fleet managed to destroy the mass production siren fleet.

  Hornet is the only one who is capable of fighting, but she no longer has planes to continue fighting against the fifth division, she only dodges the attacks of the enemy bombers, but as time goes by, Hornet gets tired from the active muscular activity and without a rest.

  Shokaku: (Playing flute) This is music that guides souls to the afterlife.

  Just then several planes take off from Shokaku's flight deck and Hornet continues to dodge Shokaku's attacks.

  Hornet: I don't like being defensive!

  Just then Zuikaku approaches Hornet and Hornet belatedly realizes Zuikaku's attack.

  Zuikaku: You're mine!

  Hornet: Shimata!

  ROOOOOOONNNN!  TATATATATATATATATATA!

  Just then a Grau torpedo boat appeared and strafed Zuikaku, because Zuikaku is levitating, the torpedo boat had no chance to hit her.

  Zuikaku: Nani?

  Zuikaku backs away as she repels and dodges Grau's attack.

  Shokaku: Hm?  What's happening?

  Shokaku looks up from her and is surprised because out of nowhere there were several planes similar to his, but they had different insignia and looked somewhat outdated by the empire's standards.

  Shokaku: (Surprised) Where did these come from?

  Shokaku deploys more planes to intercept those enemy planes, then there was a Dogfight between Grau's bombers and torpedo bombers against the fifth division's interceptors.

Due to the difference in type of aircraft, the fifth division's planes were gradually shooting down Grau's planes, however, Grau's planes, despite not being prepared for the Dogfight, managed to shoot down many of Grau's planes. the fifth division.

  Shokaku: Tch, yes they are good.

  Meanwhile, Grau and the rest were approaching the SOS location and one of their planes reported the arrival of another fleet. Grau, thinking that it was enemy reinforcements, ordered the enemy to be scouted and after a while she was surprised to hear the report. the battleship BAP Almirante BB-5 along with the aircraft carrier Cuzco CVL-7 and the heavy cruiser Coronel Bolognesi CA-8.

  Cleveland: What's up?  Is there something wrong?

  Me: No, I think more like, everything is going well, the Hornet fleet seems to have been defeated, but my planes have diverted the enemy's objective, I am currently distracting them, however...

  Cleveland: However?

  Me: My planes have detected an approaching fleet, it seems they are ships from my faction.

  All: (Surprised) What!?

  Me: Yes, just like you heard it.

  Villar: (Happy) Who?

  Me: I have seen the former commander, Cuzco and Bolognesi.

  Villar: Really?  Wow, our nation's veterans of veterans really came.

  Me: Well I don't judge her.

  In the game, those ships were the ones that our protagonist used the most and they faced very strong opponents such as Nagato, Ise, Fusou class ships and aircraft carriers like the Shinano and Taihou, legends of legends (in the Lore of the game, of course)

  Cleveland: Do you think they're here to help?

  Me: Only one thing can reveal such an answer to us.

  So Grau contacts the ships that are supposedly his allies.

  Me: [This is the aircraft carrier Corruption-17 calling fleet sailing course 2-8-4, over]

  Admiral: [This is the battleship Almirante of the Peruvian navy, long time no see Ice Queen, Over]

  Me: With that nickname again?  (Speaks to Cleveland) They seem to be friendly.  [Hello predecessor, I see that you are close to a very big mess, over]

  Admiral: [Yes, Cuzco has detected a nearby fight, so we decided to take a little look, the Japanese are really fighting hard, over.]

  Me: [Then I'll tell you everything that happened, since you're close, kick the ass of the two Japanese girls and rescue the Americans, the fight depends on you, by the way, I don't want you to kill her, don't ask the reason, but outside of that do what you want, over]

  Admiral: [Thank you, leave it to me, I'll cut]

  Communication was cut and the battle began...

  TO BE CONTINUE............................