CHAPTER 18

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile near the Azur Lane base, the Sakura Empire fleet sails, Akagi heals Kaga's wounds, Akagi herself treated the wounds some time ago, but Kaga had not done so since she was walking from here and there while thinking furiously about Grau's fleet, so now Akagi forced Kaga to sit down to treat Kaga's injuries.

Akagi: Please Kaga, don't move too much...

Kaga: But sister, worry a little more, who are they and why did they attack us? Clearly they are from the Sakura empire. They use equipment from the Sakura Empire!

Akagi: You may be right, but I've never seen them before so clearly they could be Azur Lane kansen camouflaged as empire kansen, you know, they're clearly spy ships.

Kaga: You may be right, but those planes were clearly Mitsubishi A6M, Eagle Union or the Royal Navy are not capable of replicating those planes, since the plans of the planes are a state secret and there are only 5 people who have access to the plans , these are Nagato, Mutsu, Akashi, Kashino and you, sister Akagi.

Akagi: You're right, someone could be leaking classified information and I can only think of one person...

Kaga: Akashi... she definitely needs to be punished.

Akagi: But that woman...

Kaga: Which woman?

Akagi: The aircraft carrier woman, how dare she treat us like brats? She even dared to spank us and humiliate us in front of all Azur Lane, she deserves a cleansing.

Kaga: (Worried) Sister...

CLANCK...

A certain metallic noise alerts Kaga and she looks up, she is very upset to see Prinz Eugen who is sitting on the antenna of the aircraft carrier Akagi.

Eugen: I'm sorry for interrupting such an important conversation.

Kaga: (hostile look) Kisama...

Eugen: Please don't look at me like that, we are allies, did you forget? The Sakura Empire and Iron Blood are allies.

Then Eugen jumps off the antenna and she lands on the deck near Akagi and then she walks towards Akagi, Akagi on the other hand makes a happy face hiding her fury towards our protagonist.

Eugen: Right, Akagi?

Akagi: Of course, we are companions pursuing the same ideal, we do everything for the victory of Red Axis.

Eugen: I'm impressed by how you can control siren ships, even if they are mass-produced... Is this perhaps a preview of your secret project?

Akagi: Everything is the will of heaven...

At that Eugen sits on the bench and she starts eating dangos.

Eugen: That said, you're being very careful, you could easily go all out and crush that base. (Mocking tone) Did your sister's scratch scare you?

Kaga becomes very angry and she tries to go to hit Eugen, but Akagi stops her.

Akagi: Please don't say that, where is the love in all this? They need to be punished more severely... plus there was interference, that aircraft carrier is very special.

Eugen: The most powerful aircraft carrier in Azur Lane and Eagle Union... USS Enterprise or better known as Gray Ghost.

Kaga: Unfortunately Enterprise was not present.

Akagi: (Suppressing her anger) But there was some annoyance, a certain aircraft carrier that is equipped with our technology, is quite strong and gave my sister a little beating, because she bought time the reinforcements arrived and seeing us at such a disadvantage did not We were left with no options other than to withdraw.

Kaga: Additionally, there was a Fubuki-class destroyer with great combat abilities, it was able to destroy several mass-produced Siren ships.

Eugen: (interested) Wow, what technology could they have?

Akagi: At first glance they have weapons that are 10 years old, but don't be fooled, they are very strong and maneuverable.

Eugen: I see, so it will be interesting to fight with those two, now I am very eager to cross fire with my fleet and them two...

Just then an incoming communication from Zuikaku arrives.

Zuikaku: [Sempai, I have found them, it is a separate fleet heading to Pearl Harbor.]
Kaga: It's just as Ayanami reported.

Akagi: In that case, why don't we bother them a little more? [Can you handle it? It may be immature, but it is not a difficult errand to perform.]

Zuikaku: (Uncomfortable) [Understood]

Akagi: Now I ask you, Prinz Eugen, famous Iron Blood warrior.

Kaga: The fifth division has found some enemies, there is no reason to let them go unpunished.

Akagi: I'm ashamed to admit it, but I worry a lot about my Kohai, if the Iron Blood forces were mobilized to help I would be calmer.

Eugen: (Gets up) Well, I guess...

She throws the dango stick and the stick sticks 2 CM from Kaga's left foot, this makes Kaga very angry.

Eugen: I'll take Z23 and your friend Ayanami.

Akagi: Yes, we would be honored to witness a demonstration of your strength...

TIME SKIP

Meanwhile at dusk Z23 meets with Ayanami, Ayanami on the other hand is very distracted looking at the horizon.

Z23: Ayanami.

Ayanami: (she notices Z23's presence) Nimi, what's wrong?

Z23: We have a mission, please you must follow us please.

Ayanami: Another fight?

Z23: Indeed, an enemy fleet is sailing close to our position and away from the enemy base, we will hit them before they return to the base.

Ayanami: (Thoughtful) The enemy...

Ayanami remembers all the acts that made Azur Lane and she has many doubts in her heart.

Ayanami: I don't like fighting, but I like it too.

Z23: Please don't be so selfish all of a sudden!

Ayanami: Z23, do you like to fight?

Z23: What we like or don't like is irrelevant, our duty is to execute our mission without asking... we are warships, we were born to fight.

Ayanami: Ayanami doesn't quite understand...

TO BE CONTINUE..........................................