CHAPTER 40

THIRD PERSON POV

As the Belfast fleet returns to the main fleet guiding Javelin and Laffey, Belfast begins to ask something.

Belfast: Are you worried about those girls from the Sakura empire?

Javelin: (Sad) You heard everything, right?

Belfast: Yes, I apologize for being late to help you.

Javelin: Excuse me, are you guys upset by our actions?

Belfast: Excuse me?

Javelin: Ayanami is our enemy, but we don't want to fight against her. We do not know what to do...

Belfast: You should keep thinking about that, keep thinking, we can't let situations continue to make decisions for us, our powers should not be taken lightly. We were created to fight, not to destroy.

Javelin is happy at Belfast's words, as they realize that a dimensional rift is opening near them.

Belfast: This area is dangerous, we should find the others, (Looks at Javelin and Laffey) The fleet is in that direction, sail there and you will meet up with the allied fleet.

Javelin: Belfast, what about you?

Enterprise: The job is to find the rest of the lost kansen.

Laffey: Laffey will also help.

Javelin: Yes, we will help find the other girls who are lost. Who is missing?

Belfast: It's Cuzco and Villar, they are the only kansen missing.

Belfast agrees to Javelin's request, since there are now more girls searching then the search would be easier.

FIRST PERSON POV

Meanwhile, we managed to guide our two companions to our fleet.

Cuzco: Hello everyone, the one you were crying for has arrived.

Me: Hello Cuzco and Villar.

At that point I hug both girls and they hug me happily.

Me: I'm glad you're okay.

Admiral: You did well, you deserve a good drink when we get back.

Me: Are you seriously going to buy me a drink?

Admiral: Yes, to be ambushed by the enemy and travel through dimensions a couple of times, I think we deserve one, right?

Bolognesi: I agree with the former commander.

Admiral: That "Ex" is too much.

At Almirante's reply we laughed a lot.

Admiral: (Pouting) Don't laugh!

Me: Changing the subject, do we know where we are?

Admiral: In that case we already know where we are, while you were guiding Cuzco and Villar here, I went to ask one of the girls from the Royal Navy fleet and she told me that we are in the Arctic.

Me: So we are in the north of the planet, that's good since we are almost close to one of the allied bases.

Villar: Yes, but also near an enemy base... Sakura Empire.

Me: We've more or less mapped the place using our reconnaissance planes.

At that I display a tactical map on the table above this place.

Me: With the aerial reconnaissance of our planes we can more or less say that our position is here, now using the compass of this world, our planes have mapped the south, east and west side.