CHAPTER 19

FIRST PERSON POV

After a devastating day of repairs at the base, we can finally rest, my friends and I walk to a place away from the noise of the machines. In the end we had lunch near a cliff where you can see the sea and the base.

Me: I am dead...

Villar: Don't even mention it, my shoulder hurts a lot from carrying the irons.

Baltimore: Helping repair Sandy's ship was a bad idea, my waist hurts a little.

Me: That idol went a little overboard, she only dedicated herself to singing and she only gave us a hand to repair her ship... Hey girls, do you think we should play a good joke on Sandy?

Baltimore: I don't know... that would be a bad person... It's a joke. Let's do it!

Villar: I agree with the stranger.

And so we organized ourselves to play a prank on Sandy.

Villar: changing the subject... today I have experienced fatigue and body pain, without a doubt our lives before here were better, we did not feel pain nor did we get tired.

Me: Are you melancholic?

Villar: Well, something like that, although we had feelings... generally pain, fatigue, hunger and things like that were non-existent until now.

I laugh a little at my friend's words, Baltimore is a little surprised by Villar's words.

Baltimore: I didn't have that life you're talking about. How does it feel to be a ship?

Villar: How do you feel? The truth is that I don't know how to explain that to you... you are just a mere spectator of everything that happens, you have no self-control and all your actions are decided by your crew and commander.

Baltimore: I see.

Villar: (Sad expression) Although I think being a spectator is cruel, don't you think so? Seeing your crew die, with whom you have shared so much time... life is very fragile.

At that Villar and I were surprised to see Baltimore crying again over Villar's story.

Villar: Huh? Why are you crying friend?

Baltimore: Did you have to go through many devastating situations? No?

At that Baltimore hugs Villar to console her, but from my point of view... I think she is the other way around.

Me: (How sensitive is this woman?)

Baltimore in the game presents you as a strong, brave, intelligent and athletic woman, seeing this side of the character is surprising.

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile Javelin and Laffey talk while having lunch near a cliff, Laffey eats without problems, but Javelin is very depressed.

Javelin: I wonder if she's okay...

Laffey: Oh, that girl, I think her name is Ayanami...

Javelin: Ayanami... right. Do we really have to fight against it?

Laffey: I really don't want to fight with her, next time we meet... I want to talk to her.

Javelin: Laffey-chan...

Laffey: (I'll extend my hand to her and say: If she wants to be my friend...)

Meanwhile, far away from the Azur Lane base there is an Eagle Union fleet sailing in this place, they are the Eagle Union reinforcement fleet assigned to the new Azur Lane base, from the formation Hamman breaks the formation and she sails in a very forward position.

Northampton: Hamman, calm down!

Hamman: This is not the time to calm down! Hamman base is in danger!

Helena: Um, as I said before, the base reported to us that the enemies have already been repelled.

Hamman: Quick!

Hamman accelerates and that causes a jet of water to be generated that soaks the girls who were sailing behind Hamman.

Northampton: How energetic she is, she's been like that since yesterday.

LI: This ghost is very tired... I can't take it anymore...

They all ignore Long Island.

Arizona: It seems that Baltimore, who had been reported killed in action, returned among the dead along with new allies and expelled the enemy.

Northampton: (Shock) What? That? Baltimore was alive?

Arizona: It seems so.

Hornet: Yare, yare, it seems that our lost cruiser wasn't dead, she was on a party.

Northampton: Hey friend, that kind of joke is not told.

Hamman: What's with that lazy talk? The enemy can attack us at any time!

Hornet: Well, Hamman is right, we better hurry.

Hornet's fleet rushes, but just then Helena's radar detects something.

Helena: Girls!

At that point the fleet stops and looks at the horizon and gets an unpleasant surprise.

Hornet: Ugh, looks like we weren't fast enough.

In front of them two aircraft carriers from the Sakura Empire sail and head towards the position of Hornet's fleet, Hornet orders Helena to send an SOS.

Meanwhile with the fifth division's fleet, Akagi had lent some mass production ships to the fifth division, meanwhile Shokaku laments the mission given by Akagi.

Shokaku: Oh, poor me, bullied by my cruel sempai... Don't you think so, Zuikaku?

Zuikaku: Come on sister, can't you take this too seriously? This is our golden opportunity to show our senpai how strong we are.

Shokaku: Oh Zuikaku, you are such a direct girl, don't worry my dear little sister, big sister has your back.

Zuikaku: (Excited) you're right! As long as you're here I have nothing to fear!

Just then Zuikaku's ship is engulfed in a swirl of crimson flames as she summons her rigging.

TO BE CONTINUE........................................