CHAPTER 28

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile the British spies run and then stop to rest a bit after running away from the port.

Edinburg: (Complaining about the mission) Why was I assigned to this spy mission? I'm not made for this!

Sheffy: Please be quiet, we have studied the logistics of the empire, it seems that they are building something massive, but we don't know the location.

Just then Sheffy sees Akashi walking distractedly while she enters an abandoned mine cave, so Sheffy decides to follow her.

Meanwhile Akashi walks while he talks to his pet.

Akashi: Shiranui doesn't know how to treat me, I can't stand her, she overexploits me.

At that Akashi freezes as she realizes that she is lost and all from walking distractedly, she is very impressed by the place that she lets go of her cat and the cat escapes, Akashi tries to catch the cat, but she loses the cat later. After a while, after walking randomly she arrives at a secret dry dock and she sees, very surprised, a gigantic black ship.

Akashi: Is this the Orochi project ship? Why does it look like a siren ship?

That's when she sees Akagi on the deck of the Orochi, Akagi raises the cube and then the cube shines making the place shake and then the cube goes inside Orochi causing the ship to turn on for a few seconds and then turn off due to lack of power. of energy.

Observer: With so much energy gathered, the activation of Project Orochi is imminent.

At that Akashi freezes when she sees humanity's archenemy, that's right my dear friends, the woman who said those words is Observer, a high-ranking siren.

Observer: At this rate, I'd say... one more and that's enough.

At that Observer creates a black mental cube and gives it to Akagi.

Observer: The Orochi project is not to create an ordinary ship, let's say it is an ark carrying all desires across the great ocean (Whispers to Akagi) Your meeting is imminent...

Observer's last words bother Akagi so she proceeds to speak in the sharpest tone she could muster.

Akagi: Leave this place, I don't want them to see you.

Akashi who saw everything, she proceeds to retreat while she pretends that she didn't hear or see anything.

Kaga: Kisama, what are you doing here? You've seen?

Kaga's words were as terrifying as seeing the devil naked, she stammeringly tries to excuse herself.

Akashi: What are you talking about? I'm lost, could you guide me to the exit?

At that Observer grabs Akashi using her tentacles and Akashi screams in terror.

Observer: Ara, she saw me, too bad for her, I guess. (She points all her cannons at Akashi) As humans say, curiosity killed the cat, right?

Akashi: (Panic screams) Don't help me! I strongly deny the charges! I'm innocent!

Akagi: (Calm voice) Please stop. Don't get involved in the affairs of the Sakura empire.

Observer: Please don't say that, you know she can't be left alone, she might have her mouth loose and say "cheep."

Kaga: Or Nya because she's a nekogirl.

Observer: Don't change the subject, (Looks at Akashi) I'll kill you and say you slipped.

BANG! BANG!