CHAPTER 33

FIRST PERSON POV

After breakfast we started walking around aimlessly, at noon we have a meeting with those in charge of the laboratory, but before that there is nothing to do.

Me: Where are we going to go now to hang out?

Villar: How about we go to the beach as a date?

Me: Hmmm, don't you have another idea? I don't know, go to the shopping area to see what's new.

Villar: Hmmm, it's not a bad idea friend, maybe I'll buy some makeup, you should try them a little too.

Me: Ah... you know my true identity, are you doing it to screw me? It is not like this?

Villar just laughs at my somewhat disgusted words.

Me: Also, makeup uses substances that are harmful to the skin, you may look pretty at first and stuff, but... after all they are petroleum products, you could end up bad if you use it daily.

She looks at me very surprised with her mouth open.

Villar: I didn't know that... but I'm glad to know it.

Me: Come on friend.

Villar: Understood.

So we walked near the academy where we ran into the Renown sisters whose older sister was scolding her little sister for running in the hallways.

Villar: Today's youth, hehehe.

Me: Please don't talk like that it also makes me feel old.

Villar: (she laughs harder) HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Cleveland: Hey girls!

At that point we see Cleveland who is greeting us and seemed like she wanted to talk to us, this is one of the few times I talk to her since due to work we rarely cross paths and most of the time I see her in the office of Wales is to talk purely about work, this might be the second or third time we've talked outside of work.

Me: Hello Cleveland, what's up?

Villar: Good morning.

Cleveland: I am very happy with my friend life here, since today my sisters joined this base.

Me: (Smiling) Ahh, a transfer, this fits us like a glove.

In that behind Cleveland the four sisters of Cleveland appeared, it seems that only the first four ships of the Cleveland class came.

Cleveland: This is probably the first time you found out that I have sisters, right?

Me: (Well, I did know beforehand, but saying that would be counterproductive) Yes, it's the first time, at first glance they look cute and friendly.

Cleveland: Yes, they are my pride as an older sister, come on girls, introduce yourselves.

Columbia: I'm Columbia, second cruiser of the Cleveland class, it's a pleasure to meet you.

Montpelier: Third of the Cleveland class, Montpelier, I have heard a lot from you, you have helped my sister a lot.

Denver: I'm Denver, cruiser number four, it's a pleasure to meet a certain foreign fleet from outside our world.

Me: Hey Cleveland, did you tell her that we come from an alternate reality?

Cleveland: (chuckles) Well, you heard me talking about it with Wales, they stormed the office after hearing about it and asked us a lot of questions.

Me: Be careful for the next friend, where I come from there is a saying that says "The walls and doors have ears." Well, well, changing the subject... My name is Almirante Grau CV-17, they also know me under the name code name Corrupt 17, it's a pleasure to meet you.

Villar: I am Villar DDPM-7 destroyer of the coast guard and subordinate of Grau, a pleasure.

Columbia: Hey Villar, I heard from your sister that you have the capacity to carry seaplanes, is that true?

Villar: Yes, it's true.

Me: Villar was originally built to replace the navy's oldest light cruisers, but since there was no budget for the hull, cruiser weapons were installed on a Fubuki-class destroyer, that means 15.5 cm guns, 61 quadruple torpedoes and a catapult and its tow hook.

Villar: (Depression) For so much work and then being reclassified as an OPV, it does sound very cruel... they nerfed my plot.

Me: (Not knowing how to react) And there you have it, that's Villar, a destroyer with light cruiser armor.

Villar: By the way commander, when will my plot return?

Me: We don't have resources now, I can't just give you your long-awaited remodeling.

Columbia: What about you Grau-san? What types of airplanes do they use?

Me: Despite the surprise, I use aircraft from various nations, I use Wildcat, A6M, Daichi, Corsair, Dauntless, Avenger, JU-87... and lately I have used the... Spitfire a lot before coming here, unfortunately the Spitfire didn't come with me when I came here.

Denver: I didn't expect you to also use Red Axis planes.

Me: I am a Sakura Empire design aircraft carrier, I have Sakura Empire weapons, my radars and sonars are Eagle Union and Royal Navy technology, my propulsion system is Iron Blood. Our nation has always had friendly relations with everyone, after all my country of origin is not a superpower, I only have 5 aircraft carriers, 3 battleships, 5 cruisers (Light and heavy) and 6 destroyers, when the superpowers give me a hundred times that amount of ships.

Denver: Wow, Sugoi, you sure have a tough time.

Me: Yes, that's true, there were many occasions when the war became a pain in the ass, there were many occasions when ships of our navy sank several times, fortunately they were all close to the coast so they could be refloated and repairing the hull without problems, it was cheaper to repair than building another ship from scratch, we also saved time with that, a construction that lasted 4-6 years, the repair only lasted 10 months-2 years.

Cleveland: I see, it was definitely hell.

Me: Yes, but well, we are not here to talk about me, but about your sisters.

Cleveland: (smiles) You're right, I'm very proud of my little sisters.

Montpelier: No, we are nothing compared to you.

Denver: You're number one sister!

At that Cleveland blushes a little and looked adorable.

Cleveland: Come on, I told you to stop saying that, she'll make me blush.

Me: (Smiles) I think it's good that they get along.

Then the light cruiser sisters laugh a little, then Cleveland gets a little serious.

Cleveland: Hey, because of work I couldn't be at the debriefing meeting two days ago, what happened to that thing we seized from the empire?

Me: Unfortunately we don't know anything about it, even R&D is analyzing it at the moment, (Looking at the clock) At noon we have to meet in the laboratories, oh too bad, it's so late.

I could see that on the clock there was only 20 minutes left until noon. Did it take us that long to walk and talk?

Me: We only have 20 minutes for the meeting.

That's when the little sisters from Cleveland start talking.

Denver: Well sister, we'll talk later.

Columbia: It sounds like you're very busy.

Montpelier: Please don't overexert yourself.

Me: Come on, if we walk we will arrive on time with a minimum margin of error.

Cleveland: Got it.

So we headed to the meeting room.

TO BE CONTINUE...........................