CHAPTER 41

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile, in the sky, Zuikaku's planes begin to bomb Azur Lane's ships. On the other hand, Grau's fleet planes appear and shoot at the fifth division's planes. Wales shoots at Zuikaku, but she dodges. all projectiles.

At that Zuikaku shoots several scrolls towards the water raising a curtain of water that blocks Wales' vision, Wales using intuition she shoots towards a certain place, Zuikaku is almost hit by the projectile fired by Wales.

Shokaku deploys more planes to shoot down the planes of Grau and Cuzco, the planes of both sides are easy to differentiate because the Japanese planes are green and the Peruvians are white, the Peruvian planes surpassed the Japanese planes in skill so many of Shokaku's planes are shot down, but some Peruvian planes were also shot down because Shokaku's planes are more and are better technologically speaking.

On the other hand, Zuikaku meets with Shokaku, one of Zuikaku's bombers bombs Sandy and Cleveland's position, the bombardment manages to open a gap near the Iceberg to escape so Zuikaku makes a sign with her eyes to Shokaku, Shokaku she understands Zuikaku's sign without problems.

Shokaku begins to shoot against the sea to confuse Azur Lane and they enter an alley, it is a very narrow alley so they think that the enemy planes will not be able to attack them in here, but they are surprised that the Peruvian planes can't reach them. guts to fly in this narrow and winding place.

Zuikaku: What is it about these crazy women!? Aren't they afraid of losing their planes?

Shokaku: They are very good...

At that point, both girls fired their cannons at the Peruvian planes, managing to shoot down some of the planes. It was suicidal to continue the chase, so the planes decided to abandon the chase at a short distance and left the Iceberg canyon to continue the chase at a great distance. height out of range of the 5th Division's AA guns.

Then in a clearing the fifth division stops when they see Akagi in this place.

Zuikaku: (Shock) Akagi-sempai!?

Akagi's eyes shine an intense yellow, she seemed to be under the effects of hypnosis, then several siren planes appear behind them and fly over the fifth division dropping bombs, this scares the fifth division and they fire their anti-aircraft guns against the planes siren while they dodge the bombs.

Meanwhile, the Peruvian girls are surprised by what their planes report.

Me: Is Akagi mercilessly attacking the fifth division? What's happening here?

Cuzco: An internal fight?

Villar: A betrayal?

Admiral: I have no idea.

Me: Whatever the case, we must help the fifth division.

Bolognesi: Do you plan to help the enemy?

Me: We have no other alternative, at this rate the fifth division will be annihilated, in the best case we can capture the fifth division and Akagi.

Villar: I like the idea, let's do it.

Given the orders of the Peruvian fleet, the planes begin to shoot down the siren planes, but the siren planes are many and the Peruvian planes are not distributed to shoot down all the enemy planes.
ME: How many planes can Akagi carry!?

Cuzco: I think less than 70 planes!

Admiral: You have more than 100 enemy planes on my radar!

Me: Damn I don't think we can save Zuikaku and Shokaku.

Meanwhile a machine gun sweep from Akagi's siren planes strafes Zuikaku, Zuikaku is unable to dodge Akagi's attack because she lost her balance and she falls, Shokaku in a desperate act shields her and Shokaku takes all the damage from Zuikaku , Shokaku ends up unconscious from the damage received.

To finish the job Akagi sends more planes to bomb the fifth division, all the girls are in a state of tremendous shock, she didn't think Akagi would do such a thing.

Zuikaku on the other hand, she continues to tend to Shokaku's wounds when Akagi's planes make a bombing run against the fifth division, Zuikaku could not carry Shokaku while she heals Shokaku's wounds which are very serious.

CRASH!

Just then Ayanami appears and with a jump, she cuts off one of the planes attacking the fifth division. This act surprises everyone because no one expected Ayanami to help in this fight.

But Ayanami's attack causes the plane to explode from the sparks released by the cut of Ayanami's sword and the metal of the plane's fuselage, which ignites the fuel and it explodes, injuring Ayanami.

Zuikaku: Ayanami!

Ayanami falls into the void without control because a dimensional fault opens in the place where she falls.

Meanwhile Enterprise, Belfast, Javelin and Laffey arrive at the scene. Belfast sees that Ayanami was about to fall into the dimensional rift and that Javelin and Laffey were eager to save her.

Belfast: Go!

Javelin and Laffey head at full speed to save Ayanami, they run across the ice and then Laffey takes a leap of faith, on the other hand, Javelin anchors her anchor in the ice and then she dives to grab Laffey... ....

Fortunately Laffey was able to grab Ayanami and Javelin manages to grab Laffey, the anchor chain tightens and both girls stop falling into the void.

Javelin: Your're very heavy!

TO BE CONTINUE............................