CHAPTER 8

FIRST PERSON POV

Unfortunately, we encountered the enemy while we were bathing in the river and we saved a kansen. Seeing her made her look familiar in some way. Currently, my friend gave the girl a shirt to cover herself with since her clothes were practically worn. destroyed, upon closer inspection it seems that my friend had already finished with the first aid.

The unknown kansen has short black hair, yellow or gold eyes and has a nice pair of tits.

Me: Hello friend, do you speak Spanish?

The woman looks at me with a strange face.

???: I'm sorry, I don't understand you at all.

Me: I guess it's English...

Villar: Do you know the language?

Me: Well yes.

Me: (Speaking English) Hello, do you understand me now?

??: Yes, now I understand you perfectly.

Me: Well, my name is Almirante Grau CV-17 of the Peruvian Navy, my friend who is next to me is BAP Villar, a destroyer and my escort.

Villar: It's a pleasure.

Baltimore: My name is Baltimore, Eagle Union cruiser, it's a pleasure.

Villar: Eagle Union? Where the hell is that?

Me: Silence. Excuse us friend, but can I ask you, where are we? We are lost, we have no maps and our navigation devices are broken and we cannot guide ourselves anywhere, we were lucky to find this place.

I explain as slowly and understandably as possible, I hope my English doesn't sound strange.

Baltimore: We are currently between the border between the extinct country of Colombia and the extinct country of Panama.

Me what? Extinct country? Let's see, let's see, what did we miss? How did that country become extinct?

Villar: Yes, I also demand explanations, tell me, is Peru extinct?

Baltimore: Peru? I don't know what country that is.

Me: How do you not know? It is a neighbor with Colombia just as you said, Colombia and Ecuador.

Baltimore: I'm sorry, but my culture in South American countries is not that good and I don't remember reading anything about Peru and I only found out when you introduced yourself with those names.

Me: How do you not know? What would happen if they sent you a mission through these lands and you didn't know where they were?

Baltimore: Well, since I can remember, the countries of the American continent no longer existed and only the elite ships are sent to those areas to clean up the sirens, I am a cruiser that has barely achieved a single medal , these places are more dangerous than you think.

Me: So? What are you doing here if it's as dangerous as you say?

Baltimore: It was a mistake.

Me: What a mistake?

Baltimore: Well... we were on a cleaning mission, because a colleague of mine got sick to her stomach due to poisoning from eating shellfish, to replace her I was the next in the chain and they put me here, the operation was going well until the Information gathered by intelligence was erroneous and we were not facing a high-ranking siren, but rather it was an Arbiter class siren who are considered deities compared to ordinary kansen like us and easily swept us away without problems.

Villar: Excuse me Miss Baltimore, but for a while now I have had a big doubt and I think my commander also shares it... What are sirens?

Me: ah...

Baltimore: (Processing...) Could you repeat your question?

Villar: I asked, What are sirens?

Baltimore: (incredulous at the question) I'm sorry, I think I'm a little deaf because I think... Ah!

Villar had grabbed Baltimore by the neck, very upset, she is very angry.

Villar: Don't play with me damn it! I'm asking you a question and you're just kidding me!

Baltimore: I was telling you that because I thought you were asking such a stupid and obvious question that every kansen should know from her first day of service!

Villar: For your information, I don't have the slightest idea about that enemy you're talking about!

Because they were making noises and shouting, that might attract the siren's attention so I separated them before a disaster happens.

Me: Let's see! They both calm me down! Let's talk civilly without having to raise our voices or fight, we are in enemy territory.

The girls look a little annoyed and separate without much opposition since I'm right.

Me: To start Baltimore, I must reveal something very important...

Baltimore: What's up?

Me: We come from a world parallel to yours.

Baltimore: (Shock) What? How?

Me: Don't raise your voice, take what I'm going to tell you next calmly as it may be a story that's too difficult for you to process.

After that I began to tell her my story of the Warship Craft game, the origin of the aircraft carrier that I represent now, my friend's story and our endings of how we got here, the only information I forgot was my information as a human and that we are already fictional ships. that my story lasted longer than expected since Baltimore took several breaks so that her brain did not explode, at the end of my story she was crying because of my cruel origin and my very tragic ending (The story comes from a fanfic that I wrote, but not I was able to publish it since I died).

Baltimore held me while she cried.

Baltimore: I didn't know that your story was so tragic, you were the origin of a great scam between countries, you were stranded for a long time and when your construction was finished, you were deployed in a war where they damaged you a lot and then at the end of that war you They discarded you as a practice target and plunged you into the hands of the country you once swore to protect.

Me: (stroking Baltimore's head) Now, now, don't cry, I have no regrets about that, it's a thing of the past, there's no need to dwell on the case.

Villar: Commander, I think it would be best if you separated from her and put on some clothes.

Me what?

That's how I see myself and realize that I'm still naked.

Me: (Blushing) Why didn't you tell me about something so important!?

Baltimore: Whoa! You were naked, I didn't realize, Hahahaha.

Me: (sigh) Okay, I'll go take a little bath in the river again.

I was sweaty from the previous fight, so I went into the water once again to clean my body, I looked at the sky to be able to see the unknown stars and the full moon in the sky, it was a beautiful landscape to admire, it is a shame that this place is enemy territory.

Me: What will tomorrow hold for us?

TO BE CONTINUE.........................