CHAPTER 36

THIRD PERSON POV

The Azur Lane fleet was ambushed by Akagi and are now locked in a mirror sea.

Akagi: Welcome to my sea, Azur Lane, from the bottom of my heart I welcome you.

At that moment the siren planes began to take off from the aircraft carriers and all the gunships of the siren fleet prepared to fire.

On the other hand, the allies began to give orders to repel the enemy attack.

QE: Forward my royal soldiers!

The Royal Navy ships began sailing towards the enemy at full speed, when the enemy had them within firing range, they fired at the royal ships, the royal ships leading the frontal charge invoked their rigging before the energy projectiles. hit them and thus avoided enemy projectiles.

Hood: Elegance is not for show.

And Hood's subordinate girls returned fire at the enemy, scoring direct hits against the ships that were in front of the siren fleet.

Kent: Ready for the DOKAN! (fires her cannons)

Meanwhile, in the rear, the aircraft carriers are ready to deploy aircraft.

Cuzco: Planes ready.

Me: Planes ready.

Hornet: Planes ready.

And the three aircraft carriers of the Allied fleet began to deploy interceptor planes for defense and bomber and torpedo planes for attack.

Me: [Air target on radar, heading 1-5-7, speed 700 km/h]

Norfolk: It's coming up fast.

At that moment the Eldride electric sleepy destroyer appears.

Eldride: I will do my best.

She then fires several energy projectiles which smoothly intercepts 3 of the enemy planes, then the remaining 3 were intercepted by Hornet's Wildcat.

The allied planes flew in a single force and rushed against the enemy fleet, the enemy ships began to fire their anti-aircraft guns at them, but the allied planes tried to keep casualties to a minimum so they made their evasive maneuvers as they approached. to their objectives and of the entire force, only 80% managed to survive and they released their explosive packages.

BBOOOOOOOOMMMM! BOOOOMMMMMMM!

The enemy fleet received devastating damage and many of the destroyers and light cruisers were sunk, the aircraft carriers were left inoperable and only a few battleships remained in the fight while the rest of the battleships were so damaged that they could no longer operate.

The Cleveland-class cruisers took up the rear and mopped up the surviving enemy.

Cleveland: That was the last enemy, thanks to the fact that we have three aircraft carriers supporting us we managed to get out of this ambush without serious injuries.

Admiral: [Cleveland, be careful, an unknown battleship is approaching]

Admiral had an exploration seaplane at that time and thanks to that he was able to discover the imperial fleet.

Cleveland: What?

Columbia: Watch out sister! We've been shot!

The girls jump when they hear Columbia's panicked cry and Almirante's warning, and seconds later 4 35.6 cm projectiles crashed into the sea.

Cleveland: What now?

In front of them stood two Ise-class battleships.

Ise: What good moves... I'll enjoy the fight.

Hyuuga: Let's get this over with quickly and let's party.

Cleveland: It's the fleet of the Sakura empire.

Meanwhile, Admiral contacts her allies on a private line.

Admiral: [My seaplanes have detected the enemy fleet, they are ships of the Sakura empire]

Me: [I see, how many are there?]

Admiral: [More enemy ships are currently appearing through the siren portals.]

Me: [I'll send my planes to help with the bill]

Admiral: [Thank you very much]

Ships of the Sakura empire began to emerge from the siren portals and there were many ships which indicated that they are actually the main fleet of the Sakura empire, in a few words a Kidou Buttai, with 6 aircraft carriers at the helm, 6 battleships, 10 heavy cruisers, 6 light cruisers, 20 destroyers, and 20 mass-produced siren destroyers vastly outnumbered the Azur Lane fleet, which brought very few warships due to the emergency of the case.

Me: There are 68 ships and there are 20 of us, they outnumber us by a large margin.

Cuzco: What will we do?

Me: I have no idea, the only thing we can do is try to survive and finish this as quickly as possible. [Villar]

Villar: [What's wrong darling?]

Me: [Try to be a chameleon, I want to know a safe way to escape from this place, in the shortest time possible, I will try to buy you time]

Villar: [Ok, then I'm going to camp as long as possible.]

Grau looks in the direction of the imperial fleet that had finished materializing in this reality and that had stopped 10 km away and were now facing each other, Wales came out in front of Azur Lane as commander and Kaga as commander of the Sakura empire. .. Akagi? She is just a spectator and she will not lift a single finger to help her friends.

Akagi: Well let me enjoy this.

And for 20 long seconds no one did anything and they just looked at each other, the Takao class cruisers were the first to draw their swords and that triggered the Azur Lane girls to also prepare their CQC weapons for combat and after 40 seconds Wales she draws her sword and gives an order shouting at the top of her lungs.

Wales: Open fire!

The capital ships opened fire without reserve while the heavy cruisers, light cruisers and destroyers began a charge towards the enemy.

Kaga: Forward warriors of the Sakura empire! The will of heaven is on our side!

The ships of the Sakura empire also began their charge towards the enemy, Takao charges towards the enemy when she intercepts and cuts into pieces a projectile fired by a battleship, the severed projectile explodes several meters behind Takao.

Meanwhile the embarked wing of the Azur Lane aircraft carriers take off for a second round.

On the other hand, the empire's second aircraft carrier division converses.

Soryuu: It has started.

Hiryuu: But sister, what is this place we are in? What did Akagi do?

Soryuu: I have no idea.

TO BE CONTINUE.........................