CHAPTER 4

FIRST PERSON POV

Now I prepare to destroy the enemy that attacks me, there are 6 ships, fortunately they are at a long distance from the horizon, the precise attack with a rate of 80% is at 10 km, I have 5 km to maneuver, so I alter my course to stay away from the enemy and begin to deploy my first generation aircraft.

After a few minutes my planes begin to take off to attack the enemy, now that it is clearer I can know that they are mass production ships.

The planes began to fly towards the enemy, I see that the enemy ships begin to fire their anti-aircraft weapons, my planes do their best to avoid the enemy attack, the enemy defends itself very well, they managed to shoot down 13 of my planes and 5 of them passed the curtain of AA fire and they release the bombs...

Me: SHIT!

100% failed, no bomb hits the enemy, I look at the radar and see that the enemy is 11 km away, I have a single kilometer of margin before they start shooting.

Me: Fifth Squad to Ninth! Take off!

The planes that were left in reserve began to take off one by one, I only have 400 meters of margin and I can't help but click my tongue, my planes finished taking off and now I was beginning to receive my planes that arrived after their mission, now that the margin of error is zero the enemy started shooting at me, I summon my rigging and now I land in the sea I reload my crossbow and fire to deploy fighter planes, then I reload and fire again, I repeated this process to put my squad one to four in the air to assist the bomber wing.

The enemy fired again to defend themselves, but this time I was no longer underestimating the enemy and I attacked with everything, my planes also moved without underestimating the enemy and managed to pass with two casualties and dropped the bombs, 70% of the bombs hit their targets destroying them while a large explosion consumed all the ships, I suppose they reached their ammunition or fuel reserves due to the large explosion that cut all the enemy ships in half.

Me: (Whistle) Phew, those are fireworks.

Now that the enemy is sinking it is time to escape and at that moment I ran.

TIME SKIP

After that fight I flew out of that place as if the devil was chasing me, I sailed all this way at my maximum speed of 31 knots.

GROAA!

My stomach started to growl, now that I think about it I haven't eaten or slept since yesterday, I've been sailing and I don't see any land in sight, plus, to further screw up my situation I don't have food on board, that's really bad. luck.

So now I'm keeping an eye on land, I want to look for a place to replenish my food and water supplies, unfortunately I can't purify the sea water to drinking water so I must find a source of fresh water to fill my water tanks.

I hope that the place I arrive at is not occupied by the enemy and that it is a friendly civilization.

Me: Speaking of making diplomatic contact... Who am I really?

Now that I thought about it, I didn't know the identity of this ship, unfortunately all this time I have been thinking about surviving because I have encountered the enemy in two by three, I have no allies and the worst thing is that I am alone without knowing where the hell to go. I'm going, for a strange reason I can't recognize any constellations on Earth and the compass seems to be broken since it doesn't give me an exact reading and it oscillates too much.

Just then I hear the engine of a plane and see that it is one of the planes belonging to the night stalker squadron, the plane lands to refuel, I have deployed 4 planes to help me with reconnaissance to avoid unpleasant surprises and help me find land.

After a few minutes the plane takes off again from the deck, I watch everything from the ship's bridge.

Me: I hope they find something to replenish supplies.

That's when I see the indicator on the control panel and I see that my ship's fuel is touching the indicator [E] of no fuel, it means that we are in severe trouble, without fuel the ship is just a dead weight in the middle of the sea, although it can deploying my planes makes me somewhat useless, I must find land as soon as possible, so I start deploying more planes to help with the search for land.

Me: Oh, I almost forgot, my identity.

I must have an identity, before the first attack I was going to go to the senior officers' room to find out about my identity since there is no designation painted on the hull of my ship on the hull of the aircraft carrier, so I walk by the corridors until I reach the captain's cabin, upon entering I begin to search all the drawers looking for something that will help me in this regard, after searching through the commander's desks I see a document about the history of the ship.

When I open it I see the code name of this ship: Corruption 17, I keep reading the story tells about a scam...

Me: A scam?

Yes, a scam from the imperial Japanese government to the Peruvian government where the Japanese government made a contract to sell an Ise class battleship to the Peruvian government who sought to increase its armed force due to the threat from Ecuador who possessed weapons from Nazi Germany, the government Peru agreed and in the end Japan scammed them by sending the unfinished hull of a Taihou class aircraft carrier to the port of Callao, then Peru tried to build the aircraft carrier in the SIMA shipyards, but since they had no experience in this they made a disaster in the construction, the engineers Participants in the topic had no choice but to study the ship in order to build the aircraft carrier so that it could sail.

While the second war ended with the defeat of the Axis, the war against Ecuador cooled when the aircraft carrier was launched, here it says that the second world war lasted 25 years, where Germany was 5 times more powerful than the Germany that I knew and that They had managed to bomb the United States 30 times on both sides of the country. How did they do it? As far as I know, I'm just reading the report that is written here and I'm giving you a summary, but who am I? This report doesn't tell me who I really am, it just says my code name here.

At the end of the report it says BAP Almirante Grau CV-17.

Me what? Peru? An aircraft carrier? What kind of joke is this? The only Latin American countries with aircraft carriers were Argentina with two and Brazil with two.

But the report does not make sense, none of the events it writes about happened in reality until I see the signature on the document.

Me: (Shock) This is my signature! Not only that! My name as a human is here too!

I quickly look through other drawers and see a black and white photo and I come out with an admiral's uniform, Me!? What is my man self doing here in a navy uniform!?

All this confuses me a lot, I was about to panic when I hit my head against the wall to get my brain online and it was effective, but that generated a cut on my forehead and blood came out.

Me: This is not the time to panic, I need to first safeguard my life from those crazy women.

So I return to the bridge.

TO BE CONTINUE.........................