CHAPTER 37

THIRD PERSON POV

The Azur Lane planes flew towards the enemy fleet, then Kaga notices the Zero planes that have different identifications than the Empire's and she recognizes them since she saw those planes up close during the attack on Pearl Harbor.

Kaga: So those strangers came here.

Zuikaku: (she notices the planes) Traitor whores.

She attacks the Peruvian planes, but the planes notice by the flash of the scrolls and avoid the attack without any problem.

Zuikaku: Wait! I'm going to settle my accounts!

Kaga: Stay back fifth division.

Zuikaku: But Kaga, I want to fight those strangers.

Kaga: This is my fight to vindicate my honor, there is no role for a rookie like you to play.

The Peruvian planes had designated Kaga as a threat so they attacked her, prioritizing her incapacitation, however, Kaga invoked her rigging, managing to avoid damage from the bombs from the Peruvian planes.

Cuzco: [Message from the attack squad, they are calling for a second wave, the enemy has not received damage, they have managed to avoid our attacks by summoning her rigging.]

Me: I didn't expect anything less from Kaga. [Charge second wave! Hunt that fox with all your might!]

Cuzco: [Understood]

At that Grau receives a message from her planes saying that now Kaga and her fighter jets are chasing them.

Me: That daughter... [Cuzco, deploy interceptors, our bombers are being chased by Kaga's planes.]

Cuzco: [Understood.]

After preparing the planes, the allied planes began to take off and flew to intercept their targets. In total, 16 interceptor fighters were deployed to help the returning bombers.

Meanwhile Kaga had summoned her rig and boarded one of her planes and led a charge against the Peruvian bombers.

Zuikaku: Now she can do that?

Shokaku: She is showing off, please don't imitate her, it's dangerous.

At that point the Peruvian bombers opened the rear cabin and took out a machine gun and mounted it on an improvised mount since these planes do not have the capacity to carry such a weapon and they fired, the 7.7 mm rapid fire hit some planes and shot them down, but Kaga's planes also fired, managing to destroy 5 Peruvian planes, because the Peruvian planes needed to get rid of them, they made the enemy separate from them by making a frontal encounter and then trying to escape since the reinforcements were already close and the interceptors allies would attack Kaga's squad from behind, a seamless plan.

On the other hand, Akagi watched everything from afar.

Akagi: (taking out a scroll) I can't let Kaga do all the work... tks.

At that point, several of her projectiles fly towards her and Akagi intercepts them with her scroll, greatly surprising whoever attacked her.

Villar: WTF! That's impossible! Does the power of the script have in your favor?

Akagi: (disgusted) Ara, ara, here comes the trouble, some cleaning wouldn't hurt anyone.

Behind Akagi, several siren portals appeared out of nowhere and from those portals several cannons of various calibers emerged and aimed at the coast guard destroyer.

Akagi: (Friendly smile) Your food is served.

At that Villar begins to flee at full speed while she dodges Akagi's attacks.