CHAPTER 39

THIRD PERSON POV

Belfast: Are you okay?

Javelin: (surprised) Belfast-san?

Belfast: I'm glad you're okay, now we have to meet the fleet, this place is dangerous.

Javelin and Laffey nod and then the destroyers continue to Belfast.

Meanwhile Kaga wakes up and then she sees Yamashiro's face, Yamashiro is happy to see Kaga awake and she was going to spread the word when Kaga gets up unexpectedly shouting Akagi's name, Yamashiro gets scared and she falls backwards on the floor. surprise.

Zuikaku then approaches to calm Kaga down.

Zuikaku: Kaga-sempai, you are very injured, please don't move too much.

Kaga: (Confused) Fifth division? What happened to me? I was fighting against the planes of that unknown fleet and...

Zuikaku: You were shot down by the unknown planes.

Kaga: Was I struck down by them?

Then the hair ornament that Akagi gave her falls and she looks at her ornament.

Kaga: My sister, what happened to Akagi?

Zuikaku: (Sad) She...

Just at that moment Ayanami and her friends return, with that only Akagi is missing to complete the search, while Ayanami walks near her companions, she could hear murmurs from the girls who were talking very worried about the situation they are in and many of them The destroyer and light cruiser class girls are very scared and worried.

Shiratsuyu: Thank goodness you're back, little sister.

Shigure: I'm back.

Yuudachi: Hello.

Shigure: What happened in our absence?

Shitatsuyu: I also want to ask the same thing, it's like we've seen a vision.

On the other hand, Zuikaku carries Kaga to help her walk to the high-ranking girls for an emergency meeting, on the other hand, Shokaku complains that Zuikaku pays too much attention to Kaga and not her.

Soryuu: We still haven't found Akagi-sempai's whereabouts. The rest of the girls have already regrouped with the main fleet so the only one missing is Akagi.

Ise: If she hasn't been found yet, then...

Fusou: So Azur Lane has...?

Hiryuu: It's too early to give up! We should look for more.

Ise: But it's not like we can do it for long, this place is very dangerous and falling apart.

Soryuu: Also there is another very big problem. The siren mass production ships do not respond to our orders. I have ordered Yuubari to investigate, but she can't do anything.

Ise: So the crazy machinist can't do anything, this is very troublesome.

Hyuuga: She's not a repair ship, she's a light cruiser. If she were Kashino or Mamiya, the situation would be different.

Fusou: Surely this is all the fault of the loss of the black mental cube.

Shokaku: However... if you think about it very carefully, this Project Orochi thing...

They all look somewhat surprised at Shokaku who speaks without ifs or buts in her language.

Shokaku: The mind cube, how to control the siren... none of those things were adequately explained to us...

Hiryuu: (Worried) Hey Shokaku, Don't say that in an environment like this.

Shokaku: And that force of enchantment taken from a fantasy story by Akagi-sempai... Don't you think there are too many suspicious secrets? What are you from the first division hiding from us?

FIRST PERSON POV

Our planes fly reconnaissance, thanks to our help and together with Hornet and my friends with the ability to deploy seaplanes, it was a great help and we have been able to locate several of our allies.

Me: At this rate we have located many of our people, but we still have no signs of Cuzco and Villar, I am worried about both of them.

Bolognesi: Commander, don't worry about them, they are very strong, they won't fall so easily.

Me: I know, but the sirens are also our enemies, we don't know much about them, so the lack of knowledge about the enemy is what worries me.

Just at that moment I received the report from one of my planes, one of my planes had located one of the planes from Cuzco.

Me: I found one of the planes from Cuzco flying, I'm going to contact that plane.

Bolognesi: (Happy) Good!

Admiral: Now all that remains is to contact them to find out how they are.

So I contacted that plane, the Cusco plane also noticed my planes so we started a little conversation, fortunately the plane gave me the news that I wanted to know.

Me: Communication from the plane, it reported to me that Cuzco is next to Villar and both are fine, it seems that they had faced an enemy, they defeated him without problems and without injuries.

Admiral: I see.

Bolognesi: That's good news.

Me: Yes, that's good to know, I'll tell you to guide you here.

Admiral: That's a good idea.

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile Cuzco receives the report from one of her planes that he found Grau's plane.

Cuzco: Villar, I have good news.

Villar: What is it?

Cuzco: My planes found the allied fleet, now we go to them.

Villar: Okay.

So they headed towards where the allied fleet is.

TO BE CONTINUE...............................