CHAPTER 12

FIRST PERSON POV

Me: That was intense.

Baltimore: Without a doubt it was, I had never in my life thought that I would survive in that hellish place, it was lucky that I found myself with you.

Villar: We got rid of the enemy. Now what commander?

Me: That's a good question friend...

Baltimore: And if you come with me to my base, I'm sure my companions will be happy to have an aircraft carrier and a destroyer in their ranks. Did they say that you are ships from South America? True? So it's okay that they fight for us, is that okay with you?

Me: (Thinking) Tell me Baltimore, what is the union like for your fleet in case we came to this world unexpectedly?

Baltimore: There is a way, which we call natural invocations, it usually happens very rarely so they are very strange, generally to rule it out very quickly it would be using the cube of truth, this device unmasks the enemy spies, the cubes Enemy mentals are generally purple and the kansen are light blue cubes, so you already know the color difference.

Me: I understand.

Villar: So, how does that thing work?

Baltimore: I have no idea, that is classified information, no one knows, even the base commanders who are the highest authority on the base are ignorant about it.

Me: How is that thing distributed?

Baltimore: Every fleet commander has one, my fleet commander who is Essex has one.

Villar: By the way, why are you revealing all of these to us? Didn't you think we could be the enemy in disguise? We've only known each other for a few days.

Baltimore: (chuckles) I tell you all this, because I know I can trust you... you saved me from certain death and you protected me at all costs when we fell into the enemy ambush and destroyed an enemy weapon that I bet had the same budget than 10 Iowa class battleships.

Villar: I understand.

Baltimore: So, you informed my base about my situation.

Me: Don't do it, we are still very close to enemy territory, there is a great possibility that the enemy could intercept our communication and track us, it would be fatal if the enemy is really serious about us.

The girls understood my point of view and it would really be very serious if that happened.

Me: Hey Baltimore, could you teach us how to use that compass and guide us in the teachings of astro reading?

Baltimore: Okay.

We had a lot of time, she taught us everything about using the compass during the day and reading the stars at night, it was very difficult to learn everything, but we had time on our side.

And so time passed, we must have spent about 17 days sailing through all the detours to avoid the enemy. I had sent many air patrols to explore our surroundings and prevent the enemies from detecting us. I did everything possible to avoid any confrontation, of course, avoiding all confrontations was impossible, when we had to fight we simply applied Hitler's (Hit, destroy and run) and it always worked for us because I carried out my attacks with all my air power without reserving anything, it was all or nothing, my Friends also fired their artillery to prevent the enemy counterattack.

And many days passed before we managed to approach the base at Pearl Harbor.

Baltimore: (Sigh of relief) Finally... home.