CHAPTER 10

FIRST PERSON POV

We walk through the forest in our ground attack outfits, Baltimore is dressed in my formal clothes since my size is almost identical to hers, at all times we have our rifles ready to fire, additionally I gave Baltimore a pistol so she can defend yourself in a jungle fight.

Our plan?

We decided to attack the oil plant that is carrying such a weapon of mass destruction, but thinking about it, there are many disagreements with the description of the enemy weapon and it seemed that Villar had also realized this.

Villar: Did you say that the oil well has a cannon of approximately 100 cm? Right?

Baltimore: Yes, indeed.

Me: I think we have a question about it, how is that oil plant capable of supporting the weight of such a dick?

Baltimore: Dick? Well, leaving that aside, the sirens have completely remodeled that thing, they have reinforced the base and greatly expanded the place to have more stability, it also has external stabilizers in case of abnormal waves, and according to the scientific study of the sirens, it is known that siren metals are lighter than the average metal used in Azur Lane warships.

Me: What is the difference in strength of mass-produced ships from high-ranking sirens?

Baltimore: Mass produced ships are one-life ships, they are cheap ships to produce and at the same time if they are destroyed they can easily be replaced, that is why they are weaker than any low or medium range siren. Low and mid-range Siren have the same toughness as an average human, but when equipped with their rigging they are tougher than a mass-produced vessel.

Me: I see.

Villar: What about high class or Arbiter ships?

Baltimore: the high class siren are quite powerful, they do not fall with two or three salvos, you have to insist between 10 to 20 cannon salvos of the level of a battleship (Talking about an original siren since there are clones that are hundreds of times more weaker than the originals) that carries at least 38 cm cannons, if we take an example: New Jersey-class battleship Iowa took 15 full rounds to defeat a high-ranking siren.

Villar: Phew! That sounds very powerful.

Me: What about the Arbiters?

Baltimore: Those are walking natural disasters, they are very difficult to defeat, but they are known to be powerful in long and medium range combat, but they are shit in close-quarter combat. There are examples of some kansen like Mikasa or Ning Hai who defeated one at the point of a sword or blows.

Me: So those siren are only untouchable at long distances.

Villar: That's good, all of us were trained in mixed combat. Commander, do you remember that time we fought in a river?

Me: You fought in a river with your sisters, I only gave you air support.

Villar: You're right, but we fought together in that operation.

Me: You're right.

While we were walking I felt something that was not right, I just couldn't hear the sound of the birds that I heard until a while ago, it means only one thing, ambush. I quickly notify my partner by touching her shoulder, my colleague quickly understands what is happening and she also removes the safety of her weapons, I also make a gesture to Baltimore, but she does not understand me.

Villar: (Oh, that's not true)

Villar stands next to Baltimore and tells her in a whisper the current situation and just as she anticipated, several low-ranking sirens with cannons came out.

Me: Ambush!

We quickly we throw ourselves to the ground and started shooting at full auto and in all directions without caring about anything, clearly we were not shooting at ourselves, this type of shooting is for the enemy to take cover, when the enemy retreated because they needed to reload or take cover, We got up and dragged Baltimore to cover behind some trees and then from there we returned fire.

Villar: Firing artillery.

I nod and Villar fires her naval cannons from her rig, the projectile hits destroying a portion of the forest, knocking down trees and killing some enemies, I also do the same, many enemies fall before the power of our artillery, on the other hand, Baltimore is in shock since for her it is the first time that she is in an urban combat situation.

Me: Baltimore! I would really appreciate it if you help us with something!

Baltimore reacts and activates her weapon and also begins to return fire when I see a siren activating her weapon and points it at us.

Me: Enemy artillery!

I passed the word to Baltimore to change position and fortunately on this occasion she reacted and we ran to another position to take refuge and a second later the place where we were exploded.

Me: run!

Villar: Enemy shooting!

We crouched down and several projectiles flew by, we hid behind some trees and began to return fire again, we shot without rest while trying to survive, after a few seconds the enemy was neutralized, Villar looks out with binoculars to confirm the surroundings, I also do the same, there are no Moors on the coast, all the enemies were neutralized.

Me: We have to move because enemy reinforcements may come.

The girls nod and we began to move quickly through the forest, but this time we did it off the road looking for a way to get there using a shortcut, we continued to Baltimore, me and Villar looked around making sure there was nothing suspicious, after running For a while we stop to rest because we ran out of energy to continue running.

Me: That was really intense.

Baltimore: Damn I'm so tired from running around too much.

Me: We need to know what the enemy is doing. What can we do to intercept the enemy's communications and find out what they are doing?

Baltimore: Generally the enemy has a cipher that is somewhat difficult to break, that's why we know almost nothing about the enemy, but to a certain extent the enemy knows from time to time what we do.

Me: That sounds a bit difficult, we should try using different frequencies and try something with luck...

In that I remember something very important, the ships that are me and my friend Villar are fictitious ships from a game that I built and I remember perfectly that my friend has a communications device capable of intercepting communications.

Baltimore: What's up?

Me: Villar, you have a communication interception device in your CIC.

Villar: Did I have it? Oh really?

Me: Yes, since you almost never used it you've probably forgotten it.

Villar: (Remembering) Hahaha, it's true, I had completely forgotten.

Generally all the ships I have built have this device except for the ship I am now because I did not have many resources to Buy and install one, then Villar only had the job of coast guard tasks leading the OPV fleet against coastal piracy and was never in front line combat unlike her sisters who used the device daily intercepting enemy communications all the time.

Me: Use it.

Villar: (Doubts) This...

Me: What's wrong?

Villar: I forgot how to use it.

Me: Don't suck!

Baltimore: Suck!? Why?

TO BE CONTINUE.................................