CHAPTER 24

FIRST PERSON POV

It is not necessary to narrate the game between my group against Baltimore, it was a literal violation against us, we could not even score any points, it was literally 33 to 0.

Me: It's not fair, having Baltimore is cheating!

Villar: Yes, yes, she needs a nerf!

Baltimore: (Uncomfortable) I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I've tried to contain myself, but when I play sports I get excited and I can't help but give it my all.

Cuzco: Then she plays against yourself!

Baltimore: Oh! It is a good idea!

At that Baltimore grabbed the ball and started playing volleyball against herself and watching her play we were left with our mouths open, she was able to go from one side to the other to be able to serve the ball and attack at the same time without breaking any rule of the game.

Admiral: How is it possible that she can do that? That is virtually and theoretically impossible.

Me: Don't look for meaning, friend, a sorcerer did it.

Admiral: But...

Me: A sorcerer made it.

Admiral: Ok, I'm not going to continue...

And so an hour passed and the score was 0-0, they didn't get past the first game and it was getting boring.

Me: (Yawn) Are you going to keep watching?

Admiral: (Taking notes) Yes, that is interesting, with this data I will be able to improve my physical performance.

Cuzco: It's interesting.

Now that I come to my senses, I realized that Bolognesi is playing with Javelin and her friends, yes she is still a girl even though she has her time in service in my game navy.

Villar: Shall I accompany you?

Me: (Smiles) Okay.

We walked together on the beach, the atmosphere felt very good and the weather was excellent.

Villar: Hey admiral...

Me: What's wrong?

Villar: I don't know how to tell you this... (Blushes)

Me: What's wrong?

Villar: Do you remember about the conversation we had when we got here at night...

Me: What conversation? Do you mean having a partner?

Villar: Yes... How about we go on a date?

Villar's words surprise me a lot and I look at her, she looks pretty blushing, even though she is a destroyer, she is as tall as me and is very well endowed in breasts and butt, it is all due to her displacement that exceeds to the displacement of any existing destroyer in this world, it was built with the policy of being a flagship and the ability to carry a catapult, you already know all the things it has on board, due to so much equipment that is why it has a great body. heart attack.

Additionally for a time in the game I equipped it with 3 turrets with twin 15.5 cm cannons and two quadruple 61 cm torpedo launchers adding devastating destructive power, then it was removed to be installed on the BAP Pisco which is based on the Takao class cruisers.

Villar: Hello? Is there someone at home?

In that way, Villar's words take me out of my internal world.

Me: Oh, what happened?

Villar: You stayed static for 2 minutes. Were you that surprised that he asked you on a date?