CHAPTER 32

FIRST PERSON POV

Me: Agh, it's already dawn.

I can see the sunlight coming from the curtain and it hit me all over the face, it's been two days since we anchored at the base, reports had to be delivered and stuff so I was working on reports until late at night , luckily today I have a free day, that was good since I can sleep late.

So I fell asleep for about two more hours, after that time someone opened the door somewhat loudly and that woke me up, it was Villar who entered my room without knocking on the door.

Villar: Good morning commander!

Me: Good morning Villar, how did you get into my room? I had made sure to leave it with the latch on.

Villar: There is no lock that we cannot force.

Me: (Oh, I had forgotten, that these girls have the same military knowledge as me (Except for modern weapons)) Oi, stupid coast guard destroyer.

Villar: (Shock) How cruel!

Me: Do you know that you just committed a crime of breaking into a room?

Villar: No.

Me: You should be more aware damn it! What are you doing here?

Villar: (Pouts) Moo, you know I came to pick you up to have breakfast together, I've been waiting for you for a long time and you didn't show up, that's why I came here.

GROAA!

At that moment Villar's stomach began to growl with hunger and she heaved a very long sigh.

Me: Yes, you have no choice. What are the rest doing?

Villar: Cuzco and Almirante have gone out together, those two are old friends so they have gone for a walk in the commercial area and Bolognesi... strangely I have seen her with Ajax... and other girls that I don't know.

Me: Those girls are undoubtedly a bad influence on her, we must go separate them from her.

I knew very well who I was talking about, Ajax's group is a group of sadists who enjoy watching the world burn or so I think, based on what I saw in the anime, on many occasions they mistreated a masochistic commander and even defeated Deutschland and the They humiliated her by using her as a chair and hitting her butt on many occasions. Fortunately for her, it was her little sister Graf Spee and Admiral Hipper who saved her.

Oops, I think I've strayed too far from the topic, I think it's better to go to breakfast first since at this rate Villar's stomach will transform into a ship's horn if you sound so much, then I'll go save Bolognesi.

Me: Let's have breakfast.

So we left my room and headed towards the exit of the residence and when we came out to the patio I saw Bolognesi with a very furious expression.

Me: Ah, good morning Bolognesi.

Bolognesi: (Changing to a friendly expression when she sees me) Good morning commander, is today a great day?

Me: Yes, it's been a while, what's going on? Why the disgusted face?

Bolognesi: I thought making new friends today would be a good plan, unfortunately I was wrong, that brat Ajax... Is that what I think her name was? She hit me on my butt and tried to break me between her friends, so in self-defense I used her face to mop the floor.

Me: (Aree? Who did I have to save?)

I didn't expect that she could easily subdue Ajax's group so easily... now that I think about it she was built with very high engine power and torque at the level of a Batlecruiser, but in the end her battleship-type weapons never caught up with her. installed and in the end was left with guns at the level of a heavy cruiser, due to the installation of 18 12.7 cm guns in the bow, 8 25.4 cm guns and 8 twin 53 cm torpedo launchers, she easily became the nightmare of destroyers and light cruisers.

Me: (I guess she didn't need my help)

Bolognesi: If she'll excuse me, I'll go exercise to clear my mind.

Me: Ok, but don't push yourself too hard.

Bolognesi: Understood.

So she continued on her way and we also continued on our way, when we arrived at the dining room I was surprised that there were several girls who had woken up a little late and were just having breakfast.

Me: I see that there are many girls who wake up late.

Villar: Yes, generally they are girls who have the day off, everyone wakes up late in the morning on their day off.

Me: You're right.

So we went to the kitchen to be served breakfast and we stood in line and waited, when it was our turn, as always the kitchen manager Nevada served us breakfast with a big smile.

Me: Good morning.

Nevada: Good morning! I have heard the report, thanks to you the mission was a great success.

Me: It was nothing, Wales wanted to minimize the damage.

At that she smiles at me and begins to serve me the food, but I begin to realize that the reason is somewhat exaggerated.

Me: Isn't that too much?

Nevada: Don't be modest, it's my way of thanking you for helping us in the missions, my sister participated in the rescue operation, theoretically you helped her and I owe you for that.

After saying that I smiled from ear to ear, I couldn't counter Nevada's words and I had to accept Nevada's gratitude, it would be an insult to Nevada if she denied me receiving the extra from Nevada.

Arizona: Good morning Grau-chan.

Me: Good morning Miss Arizona.

Nevada: Good morning! As usual?

Arizona: Yes.

Pennsylvania: Yes.

Villar: Hehehehe, you are such a glutton.

Me: Don't bother me... God give me patience.

So I sit in a place that is empty and my friend sits in front of me.

Me: If you have no qualms about insulting or bothering your admiral, I'm going to send you to court-martial for bad behavior.

Villar: But currently you don't have that name, from our perspective, our admiral, a great war veteran and a strong man, is in our world commanding our country's fleet. Currently, what I see is the flagship of our navy. of war of the surface force and subordinate of our admiral.

Me: Damn, why did this happen to me? In reality, I died of cardiac arrest, but I didn't expect to be reincarnated as the ship I once commanded... and as a beautiful girl... (Sigh) By the way, what doesn't add up to me is how a destroyer like you You have the appearance of a mature woman who looks the same age as me, most destroyers have the appearance of preteens.

Villar: Did you forget why? It is because of my equipment, I have weapons, armor and equipment that a ship of the light cruiser level would carry, I also have catapults and a crane for seaplanes, it is obvious that I would have great attributes, if you know that I am playing with fire since in reality I am older that you and I have been carrying you for 15 years.

I laugh a little at my friend's sarcastic retort, I have felt that the ship's consciousness with my consciousness has been gradually merging to become one so I no longer have any discomfort from being a kansen, I can say that I am getting better. getting used to my new life very quickly.

Then I look at Villar and smile as I watch my friend eat.

Me: Yes, you are very hungry.

Villar: Urusai.

TO BE CONTINUE.................................