CHAPTER 50

THIRD PERSON POV

  The spies walk inside the ship while monitoring their surroundings, they quickly go through all the sections while looking for the sensitive parts of the enemy ship, because the only crew members of this ship are Orochi, Akagi and Kaga, but the spies do not. There was no way to know, additionally the Orochi ship has the most cutting-edge technology of all the factions, but unfortunately it did not have security cameras for two reasons... no, three very important reasons.

  The first: The Sakura Empire's technology was not advanced enough to possess such technology.

  Second: The sirens do have such technology, but they did not install it for fear that the empire would steal such technology from them and they knew the tactics of surveillance cameras, for this reason they did not decide to use such technology here.

  Third: The Siren do not believe or predict that the enemy would infiltrate this ship and sabotage them, they predicted that the enemy would oppose them in a frontal attack like every time when they faced each other for the first time.

  Due to these three factors, the ship does not have security cameras so the maids walked without worrying about being watched (Actually because they did not know about such technology) after walking from here and there, the maids completed their task in 45 minutes due to because they did not know the plan of the ship and they advanced with great caution to avoid being found.

  After that the maids ran towards the exit, after going out onto the deck they saw Akagi and Kaga walking hugging as always, but what they went unnoticed by the darkness of the night is that the eyes of both fox women were dull. and they didn't talk to each other, they were like dolls who were only given a command to walk around the deck of the Orochi.

  The maids did not go outside and waited for them to leave, after both fox girls left, the maids came out and ran along the deck until they met Dace who was waiting for them hiding while wearing a black cloak around her body. to avoid attracting attention.

  Dace: How did it do?

  Sheffy: Mission completed, we now retreat.

  The girls hooked ropes from the railing of the Orochi and then they dropped down until they stepped into the sea, then Dace summoned her ship which appeared half submerged and then they all entered inside and then the submarine submerged and began to withdraw very slowly and stealthily to To avoid being detected, once in a safe area and very far from the enemy fleet, she accelerates at full speed to meet the Peruvian fleet that is waiting for her a few kilometers away from the fleet.

  After a few more kilometers the submarine emerges to send a message to the allied fleet to begin the attack, the message was not a word to avoid being deciphered by the enemy.

  The message was just the sound of pressing the PTT 10 times in a row.

  The message clearly reached the Peruvian fleet that expected the success of the mission and upon corroborating the incoming message from the Dace submarine the girls sighed with relief.

  Me: That we can say that phase one and two are complete and we can move on to the last phase before starting the welcome.

  Villar: Commander, I'm sorry to interrupt, but my seaplane has detected the fleet of the Sakura Empire and Iron Blood.

  Me: I see, so both factions of Red Axis are in pursuit of Orochi, no wonder, after all a weapon worth hundreds of trillions of dollars just escaped from a port.

  Bolognesi: Talking about that amount does not seem exaggerated to you, nor do the modern aircraft carriers of the US Navy cost that amount.

  Me: With a weapon, just like Orochi, no wonder that was the case.

  Admiral: We are talking about a warship 700 meters long in a world in humanitarian and economic crisis, it does not surprise me that it reached quadrillions.

  Me: The Sakura Empire is crazy to build such a weapon on a whim, what surprises me most is how they could build such a weapon with such a low budget.

  Admiral: I don't know, not even with my vast knowledge can I come up with an answer.

Bolognesi: Did a sorcerer do it?

  Villar: Don't be such an idiot, that couldn't be true.

  Me: No, maybe Bolognesi's hypothesis is not so bad.

  Villar: Have you started with your superstitions yet?

  Me: No, what would happen if the Sakura empire wasn't the one covering all the expenses?  What would happen if the sirens did their part in the project, after all it is already confirmed that Akagi and Kaga are collaborators of the sirens?

  Admiral: That would make a lot of sense.

  Bolognesi: Commander, we are getting too far off topic, we must bombard the enemy for phase three.

  Admiral: It's true, we strayed too far from the topic, Commander.

  Me: You are very right, now we will start with phase three, All aircraft carriers deploy their planes, attack the enemy from an angle coming from the Sakura empire fleet to conceal our real position.

  Cuzco: Understood.

  After those instructions, the planes are positioned on the flight deck and are ready to take off at any time. After a few moments the planes began to take off and form into a single attack squadron and escorted by interceptors in case of emergency.

  Me: Villar informs the direction of the empire's fleet.

  Villar: Understood.

  Villar began to inform the commander of the position and course of the Sakura Empire fleet, depending on the course the allied planes corrected their attack course.

  Me: Remember that when we get to the launch site we will do the night witch tactic.

  Cuzco: Understood.

  The Allied planes flew high in the sky trying to evade the enemy's radars, but they believed that it would be impossible to accomplish such a feat and, as expected, the anti-aircraft shots were not expected and hit 5 planes in a single salvo, shooting them down and exploding in the sky, the allied planes began to break formation to avoid the enemy attack, the enemy's anti-aircraft attack was relentless, for every second that passed 4 or 5 planes were shot down, at the end of the day the planes could not use the tactic of witches since if they turned off their engine that would make them slower for the attack, so the planes dived at full speed with the engine at the bottom.

  Orochi looked at the planes with a very confident smile while he watches the enemy planes fall like filthy flies.

  Orochi: You waste your time, my anti-aircraft weapons are the best in the world.

  However, she is surprised that even though the planes are shot down, none of them stop their charge against her and when they reach bombing range, the planes release their bombs. Only 5 bombers had survived and each bomber loads 3 bombs for each plane per plane. what would be 15 bombs in total additionally the interceptor planes that had not released their external fuel tank made a charge against Orochi and released their fuel tanks in Orochi

  Multiple explosions rose from Orochi and additionally the bombs installed inside Orochi reached zero and exploded, increasing the damage, greatly surprising Orochi who did not expect such an event that his ship would be damaged in this way.

  Orochi: But... How?  How was my ship damaged in such a way?

  She didn't know what had happened and she knew that bombs like these couldn't damage her ship like that.

  Meanwhile, in the Peruvian fleet, incoming communications from their allied planes gave the approval that the mission was a success and that the enemy ship was slowing down, which means that the bomb did a lot of damage and its engines were compromised for action, so who was now literally a sitting duck.

  Me: Mission completed, now let's make way for the allied advance fleet.

  The girls nodded and passed the word to the advance fleet that was approaching Orochi's position as was the Red Axis fleet.

  TO BE CONTINUE...............................