CHAPTER 7

FIRST PERSON POV

We continue on our way while we continue acquiring resources, one never knows when it will be the next time we find land that is populated by a hospitable civilization, I know that this place is hostile because it is supposedly enemy territory, I continue supposedly since I have not been able to confirm it at the moment. 100%, I'm only 40% sure.

We are currently looking for water, but we take any kind of food just in case.

As we searched we heard the sound of water falling, that meant one thing.

Me: Do you hear that?

Villar: Yes, it is a waterfall, there is a river nearby.

So we begin to approach the noise with caution since it is possible that we are not alone, after a while we may reach a river, we are surprised at how clean this place is.

Villar: Wow, this place looks good.

Me: We have to fill our water tanks quickly.

She and I nodded and summoned our rig and began to stand on the river water to fill our water tanks, the process would take a long time, almost an hour passed from when we started the work and we finally finished, it was a long time. Wait, while we wait we start talking about various meaningless topics to pass the time.

Villar: Now that we finish the task and it's starting to get dark, what are we going to do?

Me: Why don't we take advantage of the bug and take a bath?

Villar: Bath here? In enemy territory?

Me: Yes, I know it sounds reckless, but our bodies are crying out for them, plus we are somewhat smelly and that could also attract predators, if one finds us and attacks us, we will be forced to fight and that would draw the attention of the enemy, I simply want to avoid all fights if possible.

She understands my point of view, she raises her arm to sniff herself and then she makes a disgusted expression.

Villar: You're right, tch, those things didn't happen in our lives as a normal ship. What will we do with our clothes?

Me: Do you have spare clothes?

Villar: I don't know.

Me: Now that I think about it, I don't know either, I haven't had enough time to realize those things, well, we're going to wash our clothes in the laundry on our ships.

Villar: But that would waste the water we just refilled.

Me: We can refuel it later, don't complain and do it, it will be easier to escape if we meet the enemy.

Villar: Regardless of being naked?

Me: What is more important? Your dignity or life?

Villar does not answer me and we both begin to undress, when we took off our clothes I realized that my subordinate is not so flat, I can say that for a strange reason the bulletproof vest that she has on her white jacket covers her attributes as a woman and I am surprised and I stare at her, maybe her tits are bigger than mine, how is it possible that she, being a destroyer, has a great attribute? If we talk about height, she is a few centimeters shorter than me.

Villar: What's going on? Are you envious that my breasts are bigger than yours?

Me: (Coming back to reality) Ah... this is not that. I'm sorry if I looked at you too much.

After taking off our clothes we went into the river while I took out some soap and shampoo and gave some to my friend.

Villar: Are we going to use this?

Me: Please clean your body properly.

Villar: Excuse me... (Blushes) Could you teach me how to do it?

Me: (shock) What? Can't do it on your own?

Oh, this is not true, unfortunately I had to teach my friend how to bathe and I can't describe in detail since you already know how Wattpad gets with this type of content.

After being an anatomy teacher we enjoyed the cool water, because the climate is temperate and it seems that this place is summer, the water felt so pleasant that we did not want to leave the water, since it cooled our bodies.

We were going to continue with that plan until an hour when the bush began to move and we became alert while we grabbed our pistols with suppressors that were left near us on a rock.

We both pointed the gun in the direction of the sound and also looked around to avoid being surprised.

In a few seconds a kansen emerged. A kansen? Who is she? From the clothes I can deduce that she is an American Kansen, she is very hurt and tired and she falls in front of us while she was breathing heavily and then she looks at us.

???: Help me...

Behind her a few seconds later a siren appeared that I had never seen before, she is like a siren, she has very revealing clothes, she only wears a black thong and a black bra, her white hair is very short that it would even be classified as a hairstyle manly and her face is covered with a somewhat large visor, without hesitation we fire our weapons.

PISH! PISH! PISH! PISH! PISH!

We fire several shots and then the siren falls with a large splash of yellow blood, after a few seconds when the siren did not move I approach and measure her blood pressure and confirm that she is dead, I shake my head and my colleague understands me.

Me: (Hand signs) [I'm going to explore the surroundings, take care of the girl]

Villar: (hand signals) [I understand]

So I start exploring the area to make sure there are no enemies nearby while my colleague provides medical aid to the injured kansen, I searched around and I was not wrong, there are some siren exploring, most of them I saw have the same appearance that the siren that I killed a few moments ago, it is dangerous for them to be here so I will begin to act when the enemy gets dangerously close to the nearby area of ​​my allies, fortunately the enemy continued past and they moved away from our base camp close to the river.

Then I return and see the kansen already recovered and is more relaxed, because of the rig she is carrying is a heavy cruiser... I guess?

TO BE CONTINUE............................