CHAPTER 23

FIRST PERSON POV

I have already recovered, so I can go out, I look through the windows of the infirmary passages and see that the port already looks better and the damage has already been largely repaired.

Villar: Oh, I see you already got out of bed.

Me: Hello friend, it was very ugly lying in bed doing nothing, it was horrible, what are your plans today?

Villar: Today we met the girls to go to the beach.

Me: Plans to go to the beach without inviting me?

Villar: Well, you were in bed and we didn't know when they were going to throw you out, so we didn't tell you anything. But I'm glad you recovered very quickly, that's good, do you want to come?

Me: Ok. (Smiles) Let's have fun, I'm sure my classmates will be happy to see me in perfect condition.

So we leave the hospital together, when we were walking together I meet Hornet and Hamman and they greet us.

Hornet: Grau-san! Villar-san!

Me: Hello Hornet, what's up?

Hornet: This is our first time talking, the first time we met I only saw you helping us evacuate the enemy fleet, as a thank you I want to buy you a drink and we have fun on the beach, what do you say?

Me: My friend just invited me, so I accept, my fleet and I will be on the beach.

Hornet: I see, see you later then.

Me: Ok.

Hornet: Good Hamman! Let's play a lot!

Hamman: What!? Because I!?

Hamman was eventually dragged away by Hornet while she squirmed to refuse, but she was no match against the brute force of a Yorktown-class aircraft carrier, the two of us laughing at Hamman's tantrum.

Me: Lets go.

Villar: Understood.

So we went to our ships to change clothes and put on our swimsuits.

Me: Okay, let's go.

So we got out of our ships and there were our friends waiting for us.

Me: Hello girls.

Al: Wow, it seems like you've recovered, from your clothes, I can deduce that you're going with us.

Me: Yes, teacher, you are kind of cruel for not inviting me.

Al: It was for the well-being of your health, I was not going to allow my disciple to get sick.

Me: It was a joke. But hey, I've recovered 100%, you don't have to worry, last time it was a small mistake that won't happen again. By the way, I invited Hornet, no problems?

Al: No, no problems.

Bolognesi: Well, in that case let's play.

Cuzco: Colonel...

Bolognesi: Don't worry, I won't do anything dangerous.

Me: Whatever, let's play! We will meet Hornet and Hamman in a few minutes, to wait for them, we are going to put on sunscreen.

Al: Ok, skin health comes first, we must prevent skin cancer.

So both sisters put on sunscreen since they are going to play a lot.

Bolognesi: Are you going to put on suntan lotion?

Me: No thanks, that's harmful to the skin.

Bolognesi: Okay.

Hornet: Hello girls!

Me: Hello Hornet, Wow, you look very cute.

Hornet: Thank you very much, I see that you are pretty too.

Me: thanks.

Villar: Thank you very much.

Cuzco/Al/Bolognesi: Thank you

Meanwhile we could see that Hamman is hidden behind Hornet, her face is completely red, it is obvious that she is very ashamed of exposing a lot of skin.

Me: (I understand you a lot, Hamman.)

Hamman: Why do I have to do this!?

Hornet: Eat well, rest well and have fun when you can, that's the key to having a good life.

Meanwhile you could see the girls who were playing volleyball and which the Baltimore team had won, the Lexington team was lying in the sand totally defeated.

Me: When you have Baltimore as a rival, it's better to give up, you can't beat them in any sports game. F for the girls on the Lexington team.

Meanwhile you could see that Gridley is crazy taking photos of all the girls she sees.

Saratoga: San Diego-chan?

At Saratoga's scream, they all look in Sandy's direction and they see that behind Sandy there is a shark.

Saratoga: Behind you! Look behind you!

At that Sandy totally doubtful, she looks back and she freezes when she sees a shark fin, then she swims in panic towards the shore, but she is slow and the shark manages to grab her, because Sandy is a heavy cruiser in teeth. The shark doesn't hurt Sandy, but she is panicking.

Me: It seems like she forgot that she's not human. [Hey Sandy! Hits the shark's eyes or gills, that will scare him away!]

There's no answer.

Al: My daughter, it seems that she is not receiving your communication since she is in a panic right now.

Me: I already realized... she has no choice...

I summon a sniper rifle loaded with non-lethal ammunition and aim at the shark that is struggling with Sandy and when the target overlaps the scope, I pull the trigger and the projectile after a few seconds hits the shark's gill, which makes the Shark release at Sandy and flees the place, on the other hand, Sandy swims towards the shore and then runs towards me and hugs me while crying uncontrollably.

Me: (Comforting Sandy) Now, calm down, calm down, everything is over, don't cry anymore.

Sandy: (Crying) Thank you! Thanks for saving me! Thank you very much for saving my life!

Meanwhile Hornet watches the scene completely with an expression that is difficult to describe, but then she relaxes and drinks some of her drink.

Hornet: Yare, yare.

Me: Okay girls, let's play a game of volleyball!

All: OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Baltimore: In that case, let me join you!

We all looked at Baltimore in surprise, minutes ago we saw how she played when she played against the Lexington team and we knew what was going to happen.

Me: (Awkward) Baltimore? You recently played, you should rest.

Baltimore: Don't worry! I'm very confident in my stamina!

Me: Hey, hey friend.

Colonel: Ahhh...

Al: No problem, you can play.

Baltimore: Hey!

Me: Teacher?

Sara: (Looking from afar) Those girls are dead, they just haven't warned her...

Lexington: Remember that we end up dead.

Sara: But we use Respawn, so that's okay.

TO BE CONTINUE............................