CHAPTER 54

The girls from both factions fight together like in the old days, because some of the girls knew each other, they formed a group like in the old days and defeated the sirens like they did before.

  Zuikaku: Yes, there is no more rivalry. We all work together!

  Just then Zuikaku encounters Grau's fleet and she quickly identifies them.

  Me: Oh, what's wrong Zuikaku?

  Zuikaku: Are you the leader of that unknown fleet?

Me: Yes.

  Zuikaku: I understand, I have a request for Azur Lane.

  Me: What would it be?

  Zuikaku: Please help me, I want to save Akagi.

  Me: Don't worry, we were planning a way to rescue Akagi, the enemy seems to be very confused by the situation so we will have a golden opportunity.

  Zuikaku: Thank you very much.

  Me: Come on girls, I want you to cover me.

  Peruvian fleet: Understood!

  Meanwhile with Orochi, she sees that the situation is getting out of control.

  Orochi: Those variables were not taken into account, but I will not accept defeat.

  She summons several portals to summon more reinforcements, more mass production siren ships emerge from the portals, the girls are surprised because now the eliminated enemies were easily replaced.  Oh... and we get a very cool scene of Eugen murdering a Tester clone with a very elegant kick.

  Admiral: Enemy reinforcements.

  Me: (Emotion) I didn't expect anything less from Last Boos, we have a fight for a while, it's like Soul Dark.

  Villar: Dear, what is Soul Dark?

  Me: You're too young to know, but I'm glad the cavalry is here...

  Villar: Which cavalry?

  Me: Queen Elizabeth has been contenting herself with the empire to make a masterstroke.

  Cuzco: Was Musashi not enough?

  Admiral: No, simply despite having Musashi, we lack firepower.

  From that they could see that Musashi is shooting at Orochi, but this time he only does moderate damage.

  Bolognesi: How is it possible that Orochi does not sink?  I remember that Musashi's first attack did a lot of damage to Orochi.

  Me: It seems that that special projectile that Musashi used only has very limited ammo and can only be fired a couple of rounds, because since those two rounds of shooting, she has only been firing conventional AP ammo.  Reminds me a lot of American AGS ammo.

  Bolognesi: I'm very happy that there are more objectives for EXP acquisition, let's have a good feast.

  Me: It seems like you're not scared like before.

  Bolognesi: Well, we were at a disadvantage then, now we have a bit of an advantage... Oh look, Queen Elizabeth's fleet is here.

  Then the girls see that the main fleet is already here and additionally there is the fleet of the Sakura empire led by Nagato.

  QE: [It's time to start the party!]

  Nagato: [Attack begins!]

  At that, the heavy artillery of the fleet that has just arrived rains down on the enemy fleet, many of the siren ships are destroyed by the bombardment of the allied fleet, due to this event the girls of the unified fleet were very surprised.