CHAPTER 51

THIRD PERSON POV

The Azur Lane fleet had already received the message that the objective would be neutralized and that the Red Axis advanced fleet would reach Orochi without problems in a few hours, currently the Grau fleet is only dedicated to discreetly monitoring and supporting when the empire's ships Sakura engages in combat against the Orochi fleet.

On the other hand, Belfast was a little worried about the legal situation of her friend Enterprise.

Belfast: Are you sure about this? After all you are here unofficially and going to the front line, if it is damaged in any way the information that you were here will be known and you will get into trouble.

Enterprise: I cannot simply ignore the situation sitting in a chair behind a desk while my allies fight risking their lives for the well-being of our country, I must fight to protect what is ours, this will be the final battle, we simply cannot afford to lose , we must win this so we require all the necessary strength.

Enterprise's words were irrefutable due to the veteran aircraft carrier's great argument.

Belfast: I guess I have no choice but to give in.

Enterprise: Thank you for understanding, old friend.

Meanwhile on the flight deck of the USS Enterprise Ayanami talks with Javelin and her friends.

Javelin: Everything's fine.

Laffey: Let's save your friends from the empire.

Unicorn: Unicorn will also try hard just like Yuu-chan.

Ayanami feels a little comforted by the support of her new friends, meanwhile Illustrious looks at Unicorn's situation from afar, she is proud of Unicorn because she had matured a lot since the start of the war.

BBOOOOOMMMMM! BOOOOMMMMMMMMM!

At that point, many explosions were heard in the distance. Due to the explosions, the girls came out to look.

Hornet: A battle?

Cleveland: Maybe Red Axis?

Hornet: The empire started fighting the sirens first without us... (Excitedly) Well, let's do it!

Wales: [To all ships... Prepare for combat!]

Meanwhile the Red Axis fleet had managed to catch up with the Orochi fleet and were now at the beginning of a fight, the siren ships turn in the direction of the Red Axis fleet while Orochi deploys its planes for air superiority.

Red Axis also deploys its planes for combat, the trio of luckiest destroyers in the empire sail at full speed to reach Orochi's position, but they were not aware that they were straining their ability to attract luck too much.

Yukikaze: (Excited) WAHAHAHAHA! Leave this job to Yukikaze-sama!

Yuudachi: (Excited) Grrrr! I will bite you!

Shigure: (Worried) Don't get too far ahead, it's dangerous!

At that point they begin to receive heavy bombardment from large-caliber artillery, this causes them to have to stop their advance to evade the enemy attack.

Yukikaze: What is this? Where do these attacks come from?

Several Tester clones materialize in front of them.

Tester: What lovely guests we have here. Let's run some tests and see what data I can collect.

Shigure: (Shock) Don't be kidding! They are high-ranking sirens!