Summary + Chapter 1-4

Summary:

Marshal Lu Xing, who died together with the Mutant Emperor and was reborn back in the military academy, only had two wishes.

  First, protect the former instructor Ruan Sui and let Ruan Sui live well.

  Second, be with Ruan Sui.

  For this reason, he changed his cold and tough personality before his rebirth and became enthusiastic, cheerful and clinging to others. Of course, he was clinging to only Ruan Sui.

  Ruan Sui is still as gentle as ever. He will heal him carefully when his mental power is damaged, and he will also use his healing power to treat him when he pretends to have a stomachache.

  It's just that why Ruan Sui has been looking at him more and more strangely recently, especially after he drove away the many suitors around Ruan Sui.

  *

  Ruan Sui has a secret. He can see the warrior's spiritual body without passing through the mental power detector. He is also the only person in the interstellar who can completely heal the spiritual body.

  The spiritual body is an indicator used by combatants in the new humanity to measure the level of spiritual power. The stronger the mental power, the clearer the various animals and plants transformed by the mental body, and the better they can control high-level mechas, but other than that, there is nothing special about them. It neither moved nor screamed, nor could it bear fruit until he met Lu Xing at the Federal Military Academy.

  Lu Xing's spiritual body is that of an extremely clear and majestic husky.

  That husky can move!

  Not only can it move, it can also act according to Lu Xing's mood. For example: On the day Lu Xing confessed to him, Lu Xing seemed confident, but Husky was sitting on the ground shaking nervously.

  Another example: when Lu Xing drove away his suitor with a calm face, Husky had a ferocious look on his face and wanted to bite the suitor.

  Ruan Sui thought: This is so cute.

  1. 1V1, under the year, he, in his previous life, he was cold and tough. In this life, he is only tough and cold in front of outsiders. In front of others, he is green tea and clingy. Big dog attack.

  2. Private setting: The new interstellar human race is divided into two types of ability users.

  Combatant: Has a spiritual body, can control high-level mechas, has physical strength, reaction speed, and superior combat capabilities. However, after driving a mecha for a long time, your mental strength will be damaged. If the damage is severe, your mental body will be damaged. If your mental body is severely damaged, a combatant will go crazy and die.

  Healer: He has no spiritual body, but has the ability to comfort and heal the spiritual body and various traumas. The higher the ability, the better the treatment effect, but only feeling can completely heal the spiritual body.

  3. Only the mental body of the dog can move and show its expression according to the master's will. Therefore, even if we are Huskies, we are majestic and the most powerful. Don't doubt this.

  4. The main perspective of this article is offense, because the main line is on offense, but the author is the protagonist and controller, and offense and reception are just a matter of perspective, so do not join in extreme party control.

  5. To be added, think about it later

  Content tags: Qiangqiang has a soft spot, interstellar sweet article, relaxed