Chapter 81-84

He also said that it would be difficult for me to be with the instructor because the instructor was too serious and told me to seduce the instructor more so that the relationship could last long.

I know the instructor will be very angry if you slander me like this, but if you expose me, I will send a photo of you still wetting the bed at the age of five to the military gossip forum for people to watch.

The second message from Lu Xing: In return, I agree to the experiment you proposed before.

Question: Did Lu Xing succeed?

If I have time tomorrow, there will be a third Valentine's Day extra. If I don't have time, I'll have to do it on Friday.

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2023-02-18 20:24:16~2023-02-19 20:40:56~

Thanks to the little angels who irrigated the nutrient solution: Yinying 10 bottles; Liumao 3 bottles;

Thank you very much for your support. I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 54 Red Lotus True Body

Xuan Changming agreed to Ruan Sui's proposal.

Ruan Sui breathed a sigh of relief, and his tone became more relaxed: "Thank you, grandpa, I believe Lu Xing will not let us down."

Xuan Chang hummed and fell silent. Ruan Sui was a little surprised. He didn't know what happened to his grandfather. Why was the usually vigorous and resolute person always silent today.

After thinking for a while, he asked tentatively: "Grandpa, is it because Lieutenant General Clerk's interrogation did not go well? If it is because of this, please don't worry. You should have read the information I sent. They came prepared. , now that we know the cause, we don't have to worry about being able to crack it."

"Well, I know. I will arrange this when I get back."

"Okay, grandpa, I'll be ready to wait for you to come back."

"Okay." Xuan Changming responded in a low voice.

Just when Ruan Sui thought he was going to shut down the communication, Xuan Changming suddenly said: "Xiao Shui——"

Ruan Sui was startled, but responded immediately: "Well, I'm here. Is there anything else, grandpa?"

Xuan Changming fell silent again. Is he okay? No. Is it really okay? have.

The secrets Ruan Sui confided to him today and the respectful words he just spoke made him realize once again what a failure of a grandfather he was.

Ruan Sui is really not close to him, not because Ruan Sui has grown up, but because Ruan Sui doesn't trust him.

Ruan Sui was able to communicate with Red Lotus's senses at such a young age. He must have been so scared at that time. However, even so, he never asked himself for help.

Not only himself, but also Ruan Sui's aunt and uncle, I guess Ruan Sui has never looked for them. Because in Ruan Sui's heart, it was useless to ask them for help. In the end, he could only resist it on his own.

It turned out that he thought the best way to treat Ruan Sui and protect Ruan Sui was not at all protecting Ruan Sui. It also planted the seed in Ruan Sui's young mind that "no one is reliable and can only rely on himself."

This quality is undoubtedly beautiful, but Xuan Changming desperately hopes that Ruan Sui does not have such quality.

At this moment, he wished that Ruan Sui was not so good and would be a little idiot who would think of him first when encountering difficulties. In this way, will Ruan Sui suffer less?