Chapter 169-172

For this reason, Randiya could only walk out with a shameful face towards the door that was opened for him after hearing his voice.

  Now, he can only watch his teammates shine in the ring as a spectator. The more she thought about it, the more unwilling she became. She resisted the thought of going back and losing the entire team, and walked out of the ring in anger. He didn't go to the viewing area. He came out of the heavy armor and passed the instructor to go back to rest.

  The instructor who led the team gave Landiya a helpless look. It was a critical moment now. He couldn't chase this young master, he could only let him go.

  At this time, there was another loud noise on the ring. The instructor who led the team quickly looked over and found that his eyes had been almost blinded by the light emitted by various thermal weapons.

  Before he could see clearly, the two teams coincidentally released the heavy-duty mecha's biggest killer move - the heavy ray particle cannon. A louder sound resounded from the center of the ring throughout the venue, and the entire venue seemed to be shaken by the explosion on the ring. It shook three times.

  The audience inside and outside the venue were shocked and speechless by such a big scene. After a moment, they reacted and all exclaimed, stretching their necks to wait to see who would be the final winner when the smoke cleared...

  In an interrogation room that was temporarily transformed from a lounge at the backstage of the venue, a large table served as a dividing line, separating the three people in the room.

  On one side is the "murderer" with an electromagnetic pulse lock, and on the other side are two temporary interrogators, Yan Yuan and Ruan Sui.

  Yan Yuan listened to the system sound outside announcing the elimination of Atli's players, as well as the explosions and exclamations, but his eyes were fixed in front of him. He had been silent since he was brought back, but he seemed to be particularly interested in the game. Now Unable to see the "murderer" who was still listening to the game carefully, he slowly smiled.

  "You seem to be very concerned about this game. Would you like me to be accommodating and take you out to witness the final result with your own eyes?"

  The murderer seemed to be awakened by Yan Yuan's words. He glanced at Yan Yuan with an indifferent expression: "Everyone is paying attention to this event. How do you know if I have placed a bet."

  Yan Yuan sneered: "I thought you were mute. You didn't say anything when I asked you just now. You just opened your mouth when I asked you this. How did you say that word?"

  Ruan Sui, who was sitting next to Yan Yuan, said calmly: "Follow him."

  "Yes, it's just to do what he likes." Yan Yuan leaned back on the chair, his posture was extremely relaxed, he looked directly into the murderer's eyes, and joked, "Isn't it just to do what he likes? Now I'm going to talk. I explained, I was the one who said I wanted to send him to the torture department before, but he didn't even look at me as if it had nothing to do with him—"

  At this point, Yan Yuan clicked his tongue: "Have I lost my charm? Or - are you hiding something?"

  Yan Yuan's last words were light and weak, but they were like thunder in the ears of the murderer.

  His eyes dodge for a moment, so fast that it is easy for people to miss them, but Yan Yuan and Ruan Sui are not ordinary people, and their micro-expressions were accurately captured by them. The two looked at each other and laughed at the same time.

  The murderer also realized that he had been exposed, his expression became a little annoyed, and he stopped resisting. He took the initiative and said: "It's useless if you find out. I won't say anything. You are so powerful, just guess for yourself."