Chapter 201-204

Moreover, Zheng Ya or someone before Zheng Ya had placed his own people in the Federal Empire's military and political affairs. In this situation, these people in the dark will surface and become Wu Jin's big net that truly traps the behemoth of the two countries.

  So, they are not afraid at all.

  When it was discovered that Zheng Ya had deployed personnel in the Federal Empire, he and his instructor brought Tatsuya back to help identify the spies. Various departments also began a thorough investigation, but the progress has been very slow.

  Now, he understood that the slow progress was because Wu Jin was behind it, just for today.

  To put it bluntly, Wu Jin and Rudolf are crazy. Seventy years of forbearance have distorted their spirits. They will do anything to achieve their goals, but at the same time they are also the calmest.

  A capable, powerful and calm madman will never slack off and put himself in endless danger just because his ideal is about to succeed.

  Therefore, no matter how various countries act, when the top leaders of various countries gather in the imperial capital and do not have to arrest them one by one and run them into a conference room, it is a huge loss if they are not controlled.

  Therefore, Lu Xingcai was so sure that Wu Jin would take action and asked Lawrence to deploy troops and horses to stop Wu Jin and the others.

  But this is not a foolproof strategy. They don't know who is Wu Jin's person in the military and political administrations. If the military headquarters had been penetrated into a sieve, Lawrence would not be able to mobilize enough troops.

  Of course, Lu Xing's guess was not that he didn't believe in Xuan Changming's abilities, but that this group of people usually lurked in the dark and did not do anything harmful to the military, so Xuan Changming could not find them.

  You can't just doubt a person who has entered the military headquarters and the army through regular channels and has never harmed the country.

  Now that Lu Xing was beyond his reach, he could only pray that the military headquarters was not infiltrated so badly. At the same time, he prayed that Xuan Changming would notice something was wrong and could coordinate with Lawrence inside and outside.

  Xuan Changming did sense that something was wrong. He sensed something was wrong from the moment the conference room door closed and the meeting began.

  It's very simple. Xuan Changming smelled a faint fragrance. The fragrance was very light and could not be smelled by the human sense of smell.

  Xuan Changming could smell it thanks to Lu Xing.

  After Xuan Changming was injured last time, Ruan Yuqi used the scale powder on Lu Xing's wings to treat him. The live king butterfly scale powder is so effective that it accumulates in Xuan Changming's body, which greatly enhances his senses for a short period of time. He can hear, see, smell, taste, and feel things that he can't usually feel. thing.

  Ruan Yuqi said that this situation will continue until the medicine deposited in the king butterfly scale powder is metabolized by the body. Because Ruan Sui was suddenly arrested, Xuan Changming was not feeling well. After walking on land, Ruan Yuqi checked his body and confirmed that the medicine was still slowly warming his body.

  Therefore, Xuan Changming can be sure that he smells this kind of fragrance, and this fragrance seems to be there but also carries an almost impossible smell of fishy smell.

  However, it was this smell that was so light that he could hardly smell it, which made Xuan Changming's heart skip a beat and he realized something was wrong.