Chapter 229-232

Rudolf chuckled: "I told you, it's useless for you to kill me or deal with me. Why don't you listen?"

  Clerk was not to be outdone: "Wu Jin will have someone to take care of it, so you don't have to worry about it."

  Rudolf glanced at Asal, who was standing one step away from him, and then looked at Clerk. He ignored the knife pressed against his neck for a long time, shook his head, and said something with no meaning: "As expected of his son, Cruel enough."

  Clerk didn't expect Rudolph to say such a sentence. He frowned and looked at Asal, and saw Asal, who was just like a puppet on strings, looking at Rudolph deeply.

  There was a hatred in his eyes that shocked even Clark.

  "you?"

  Clark was surprised. Asal's eyes didn't seem to be staged. He really hated Rudolph.

  Rudolf seemed to have seen Clark's shock, and a hint of an unknown smile flashed in his eyes: "I didn't expect that your real 'friend' is actually my son."

  "What did you say?!"

  The imperial capital was turbulent here, and the aircraft suddenly accelerated over there. I learned from Huai Xing Lian that a big BOSS gave the order to advance at full speed.

  Lu Xing guessed that it was Wu Jin who gave the order, and Ruan Qing's resurrection was just around the corner, so Wu Jin, who had been waiting for seventy years, could no longer wait. But that was fine, he also wanted to quickly get rid of the thing that made his instructor uneasy.

  However, before arriving at his destination, he could talk to Mallory about how to use his 'stripping' technique.

  [The author has something to say]

  A lot of things happened in the past few days, which made the author experience the fragility of human life.

  The author used to recuperate in the countryside. Originally, I received an order from the company to go on a business trip on the 21st, and I could update stably on the 22nd. On the 21st, I didn't go there because of car problems. Who would have thought that with this delay, our peaceful little village would be broken by a major event.

  A friend I had known and played with since childhood was lost due to grazing. The place where he grazes is where he grew up.

  It can be said that there is no environment around him that he is not familiar with, but in this environment, he disappeared.

  We called the police, and the whole village launched a comprehensive search. There was also a salvage team fishing in the river (there was a big river nearby), but because it rained for two days, all traces disappeared. We searched for two days but no one was found. We even found a fortune teller, haha, we were so sick that we went to the doctor.

  But it didn't work, and we still couldn't find it. In fact, at this time, we were basically sure that the person was in danger, and he probably fell into the river and was washed away.

  We didn't give up looking and continued searching, but we couldn't find him. Yesterday at about four o'clock in the afternoon, just when we were feeling discouraged, we suddenly received a call saying that the person we were looking for was found in another village, but we should be mentally prepared.

  The group of people all rushed to the place mentioned by the caller. When we arrived at the place, we found that it was the person we were looking for, but he was gone and had drowned.

  The mood was very complicated, and seeing his parents crying was even more complicated.

  I am not saying this to explain why I stopped updating for so many days. I just want to tell everyone that you should never go to the countryside alone, don't go too far into an unprotected river, and learn to protect yourself.