Chapter 33-36

When he reached the bathroom door, Ruan Sui looked back at the sleeping dog Hua Luxing, with a hint of worry in his glazed eyes.

  "Still not recovered? It's been a night, and the mental body has not appeared alone yet." Ruan Sui murmured, "It seems that after he wakes up, we have to take him to the hospital for a physical examination. He is actually malnourished. He didn't know how to survive before." How much suffering."

  As he thought about it, Ruan Sui seemed to see the scene of little Lu Xing wearing rags with his dog's ears and tail, looking pitifully at the food and swallowing, and then had to be driven away because he had no money.

  "I'm really stunned." After shaking his head, Ruan Sui chuckled, took a deep look at Lu Xing, and turned around to enter the bathroom.

  When the water in the bathroom sounded, Lu Xing, who was sleeping soundly, opened his eyes and touched the top of his head with a look of shock on his face. But except for the hair, he didn't feel anything wrong.

  "Why? Why do I feel..."

  Lu Xing touched his hair and couldn't figure out why when Ruan Sui put his hand on his head, he felt as if his ears were being pinched and played with.

  Ruan Sui's technique was very light and he felt very comfortable. Just now, he almost lost control and crawled into Ruan Sui's arms.

  Especially when Ruan Sui's hands were caressing his hair all the way to his back and waist, he actually felt a strange pleasure of being caressed by someone's hair, which made him unable to help but indulge in it, and even wanted to Ruan Sui continued to touch down with desire.

  Fortunately, he held back and did not miss Ruan Sui's almost silent murmur. Ruan Sui's murmur confirmed his previous thoughts, there was really something wrong with his mental body.

  However, Lu Xing was not too worried about his mental problems. No one in his own mental world knew it better than him.

  He could feel that the spiritual sea had been expanding since his rebirth, and when connected to the mecha, he could feel that the state of his spiritual body was also very good, better than in his previous life.

  It's also because it's so good that his current body, which has not been systematically trained, can't support it, so he is a little useless when he doesn't turn on the mecha. You will also feel more tired after driving a mecha.

  What concerned him the most was Ruan Sui's original sentence, "The spiritual body has not yet appeared alone."

  Why did Ruan Sui say this? Is the "spiritual body" he talks about his own spiritual body? If so, how did Ruan Sui see his spiritual body?

  Lu Xing had a vague suspicion in his mind when he thought that Ruan Sui always called him a big dog with a gentle smile when they were alone with him in his previous life. He also said that he was duplicitous and looked cold but was actually very cute.

  Ruan Sui seemed to be able to directly see his spiritual body.

  This conjecture was a bit shocking. Lu Xing couldn't believe it, but he couldn't think of any other reasonable conjecture for the time being.

  And besides this shocking speculation, what shocked him even more was that Ruan Sui seemed to be able to touch his spiritual body.

  Otherwise, how can we explain the feeling that just came over our head, the numbness on the spacecraft before, and the feeling of being touched in our sleep?

  "No, it can't be...could it be?"

  Lu Xing's thoughts were confused. One moment he felt that these thoughts were too wild and unfounded, and the next moment he felt that his guess was very possible.