Chapter 181-184

The man seemed to be frightened by Lu Xing, his body froze, he raised his half-burnt face and looked at Lu Xing pitifully, his voice burned by the fire was rough and hoarse:

  "Our goal has been achieved, so it doesn't hurt to tell you."

  Lu Xing was startled, and the lingering worry in his heart rose again, and his whole heart evaporated instantly. He unconsciously exerted force on his feet, and the man was forced to cough, but as he coughed, he suddenly laughed wildly.

  "Everyone wants to get you, because you are a miracle among the experimental subjects, but the man next to you can be regarded as a miracle of mankind, hahahahaha... He... uh uh..."

  Before the man could finish what he said, Lu Xing had already crushed his spine and sent him to see the King of Hell.

  Immediately, Lu Xing didn't care whether he would be seen by others. The combat light armor on his body instantly changed into a speed-type light mecha and flew rapidly in the direction just now.

  Lu Xing sat among them and calmly issued instructions: "Honglian, locate the instructor's coordinates immediately, contact Xuan Changming and Yan Yuan at the same time, and tell them that something happened to the instructor. Their target is not me, but the instructor. Kent is to capture the instructor and lure him away. Open my ring!"

  Hong Lian, who had never been summoned by Lu Xing, heard the host's voice and immediately revealed his figure. When Lu Xing saw Hong Lian's figure, he was startled.

  "You, how do you use the image of an instructor?"

  Honglian did not answer, and the electronic voice of the intelligent voice machine rang throughout the cockpit: "Locking Ruan Sui's position, but the lock failed. Trying to lock again, but the lock failed again. Connecting to Xuan Changming and Yan Yuan's communications——"

  Seeing that Honglian was ignoring him, Lu Xing was not in the mood to let him change his image. He sped up and flew towards the nursing home while thinking about the motives of these people.

  After a moment, Lu Xing cursed.

  At this time, he understood everything.

  Why did Mallory bring Kent here, and let Kent come to him, even if he did not hesitate to drug him, just to let them save Kent's life because of Kent's special identity, and the only person who could save Kent's life was the instructor.

  Mallory expected that they would not let go of the hard-earned clues and would go all out. With the wrong card, there would be a chance to remove him from the instructor.

  The attack on him in the morning was to stimulate the instructor and increase Kent's survival. Let them, who might have been worried that it was a trap, be willing to take risks. It is also to draw everyone's attention to themselves, thereby weakening their true purpose.

  It's also his fault for being careless. Kent had obviously mentioned Mallory's problem of spying on the instructor, but he could still make such a stupid mistake. He shouldn't have left the instructor.

  Now this group of people did not hesitate to intercept him halfway, just to delay the time and prevent him from rescuing the instructor in time.

  As for why these people wanted to capture the instructor, it was not for some high-sounding reason to restrain him, but because the instructor was the only SSS-level healer in the world.

  Yes, his instructor Ruan Sui is the only SSS-level healer in the world. Kent's guess was correct.

  Lu Xing was annoyed, recalling that the instructor had hinted this to him more than once, and regret filled his heart. Could it be that if he were smarter and less self-righteous, he would be able to guess what secret the instructor hinted him to tell?

The spiritual body is a huskyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें