Chapter 217-220

Ruan Sui: "Do you just call me instructor?"

  Ruan Sui's words seemed to ignite the affection between the two. As the aircraft was bumped by the airflow, Ruan Sui sat up and allowed Lu Xing to wrap his materialized tail around him domineeringly.

  That tail is very long. After all, the spiritual body of a land-traveling husky is much larger than that of a normal husky dog, so the tail length is normal.

  Moreover, Lu Xing has evolved continuously, and his spiritual body not only has the same wings as Lu Xing, but his body size must also have grown a lot, although he has not seen Lu Xing's complete spiritual body for a long time.

  The spiritual body of a land-traveling husky may not be pure. The hair is longer and thicker than the average husky, and the color is brighter and smoother, as if it is glowing. Ruan Sui thought that this was because Lu Xing had the genes of the king butterfly in his body, and his mental body was also affected by the king butterfly, which is why his fur was so shiny that it seemed to glow.

  This tail in particular was as soft and shiny as a long-haired duster, making everyone who could see it want to touch it.

  But Ruan Sui was the only 'outsider' in Lu Xing's life who could touch Lu Xing's tail. He was indeed attracted by the tail, and he followed the tip of the tail to the root of the tail bit by bit.

  How could Lu Xing endure such torture? His body suddenly lifted up, almost knocking off Ruan Sui who was sitting on top of him.

  "Hehehe..." Ruan Sui's voice was soft and soft, falling on Lu Xing's ears like a small brush, making Lu Xing's heart itch. "So lively?"

  "Instructor!" Lu Xing's face turned red now, and he really knew what the instructor wanted to do.

  To be honest, it was impossible for him not to be moved by his lover's passionate courtship. He loved this person deeply. But now is obviously not a good time. The road ahead is unknown and doing this in the room of the enemy's aircraft makes him feel that he is insulting the instructor.

  Ruan Sui knew what Lu Xing was thinking as soon as he looked into his eyes. His eyes darkened, he leaned over and blocked Lu Xing's mouth when he wanted to speak. Then, with his mental power surging, he rushed straight into Lu Xing, never taking any precautions against him. The spiritual sea.

  Lu Xing's whole body felt weak in an instant, except for the parts of his body where he could stay energetic without relying on muscles and only relying on blood congestion, everything fell limp.

  Then, Lu Xing's eyes widened and he looked up to see his favorite instructor standing up, putting down the curtains around him, and returning to his side again; he watched the instructor touching his face affectionately, smiling and closing his eyes, as if he were offering sacrifice. Give all of himself to Him.

  Lu Xing felt a roar in his mind, and countless feelings that he had never enjoyed in his two lives were rapidly flooding all his senses like the rising tide of the sea.

  He was like a drowning fish that suddenly forgot its instinct to swim. He could only look at the instructor galloping above him with red eyes. Before reaching the top, something suddenly flashed in his mind that he couldn't catch. thoughts.

  Then, he could no longer control the remaining clarity in his mind, and was lost in the vast sea brought to him by the instructor.

  [The author has something to say]

  Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2023-07-22 23:17:00~2023-07-24 22:51:27~

  Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 1 bottle of indigo;