Chapter 49-52

"Very smart." Ruan Sui praised Lu Xing like a child, "Lu Xing is the most powerful."

  Lu Xing's eyes flickered and he asked softly: "Instructor, do you feel sorry for me?"

  Ruan Sui did not deny it and nodded frankly.

  Lu Xing pursed his lips: "Can the instructor give me a hug? I was—"

  Before Lu Xing could finish speaking, he was wrapped in a hug with a refreshing scent, and in his ears was Ruan Sui's gentle voice: "Don't be afraid, you will never suffer this again in the future. I won't let anyone bully you anymore, I ensure."

  Lu Xing closed his eyes, rested his head on Ruan Sui's shoulder, and enjoyed a moment of tranquility. My heart couldn't stop jumping for joy because of this embrace.

  The instructor is so soft-hearted, this trick is easy to use, I will use it more in the future. As long as he can tie the instructor tightly to him, all the suffering he has suffered in the past will become his beautiful memories.

  He will no longer be afraid of those memories, because they are the medicine that leads to his own medicine and rebirth.

  [The author has something to say]

  Lu Xing: I have to restrain myself from showing a happy and excited expression.

  Ruan Sui: My big dog is so miserable. I want to comfort him and hold him up until he goes to sleep.

  Question: Did the instructor discover that Lu Xing was being cautious?

  The next stage of the adventure begins tomorrow. Let's see how Lu Gou kills the instructor's peach blossoms.

  I will start working hard to update tomorrow. I want to have 6,000 full attendance, so bless me. I can.

  Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2023-01-30 18:54:15~2023-01-31 20:20:28~

  Thanks to the little angel who threw the mines: 1 brown kiwi;

  Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: Ander 9 bottles; Yanyanyanyan---7 bottles; Chen 6 bottles; Nanxiang Fox 5 bottles; ., Tumi 1 bottle;

  Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 36 Gene Collapse

  Ruan Sui's hug and comfort made Lu Xing feel warm and comfortable both physically and mentally, and for a moment, he had some thoughts that would push him further.

  He also wanted the kiss Ruan Sui had placed on his forehead.

  He wanted to feel that cherished, soft, warm kiss on his forehead again, imprinted in his heart.

  But how can I be willing to let the instructor kiss me again? Pretending to be pitiful is useful, but it won't work if used too much.

  Kisses are different from hugs. Hugs can be interpreted as being fragile and needing comfort from teachers. Kisses can no longer be called comfort. I am not a three-year-old child.

  Just when Lu Xing had a headache, how could he let the instructor kiss him? Ruan Sui suddenly let go of the hug. Before Lu Xing could react, he held up Lu Xing's face, stepped slightly and placed a light kiss on his forehead.

  "Don't be afraid." Ruan Sui's warm breath fell on Lu Xing's forehead, his voice was gentle and firm, "I will protect you well so that they can never do anything to you again."