Chapter 257-260

After a long while, Ruan Sui murmured: "So this is how you felt at that time?"

It turns out that just giving birth to wings made him miserable. So what about the pain of cutting out the organs, the pain of organ growth and the pain of gene collapse?

What kind of pain did his Lu Xing endure in the corner that he couldn't see?

There was sadness in Ruan Sui's eyes, because the fused mutant emperor's eyes became as dark as ink, and were washed away by the tears that gradually seeped out, revealing their original glazed color, which was clean and warm, and was Lu Xing's favorite color.

Lu Xing didn't understand what Ruan Sui was talking about. He put his hands on Ruan Sui's unformed wings and slowly input his mental power, trying to suppress Ruan Sui's apparent transformation characteristics.

Ruan Sui did not stop Lu Xing. He stretched out his hand with silver streaks that had spread to the back of his hand, and gently touched Lu Xing's thin face. His tone was gentle and unbelievable: "I haven't seen you for three days, why have you lost weight?"

Lu Xing's heart ached. He hadn't seen him for three days, and his instructor had made him so embarrassed that he wanted to overthrow the whole world.

He is not a human at all, he is another King Butterfly King. Before meeting Ruan Sui and Huaiyu, the memories that humans brought to him were nothing but pain. Why couldn't he destroy this world that had harmed him all his life and harmed his lover!

But this violent thought was quietly dimmed when it came into contact with Ruan Sui's gentle glazed eyes.

Heartbroken, he lowered his head and pressed it against Ruan Sui's sweat-soaked cheek. Lu Xing's voice was low and hoarse: "Instructor, instructor..."

Ruan Sui was nudged by Lu Xing and smiled: "It's very embarrassing."

Lu Xing didn't say anything, he just buried his face in Ruan Sui's neck and rubbed it.

At this moment, it was as if they were the only two people left in the small building. Lu Xing showed his mental characteristics without any scruples, including his fluffy ears, which made Ruan Sui laugh out loud.

It's just that there is an unhidden weakness in this laughter.

Wu Jin on the side saw everything, and a trace of shame flashed in his eyes, but he quickly suppressed it. He turned around and picked up the sleeping Ruan Qing, and silently walked out of the room, leaving the room to the young couple who might never see each other again.

As the door closed, only Lu Xing and Ruan Sui were left in the room. At this moment, all distractions are shut out.

Mallory, who was on the other side of the corridor, leaned against the wall and looked at the closed door and Wu Jin holding Ruan Sui away, smiling nonchalantly.

"Now, Lu Xing, let me see if you can succeed."

After the words fell, Mallory straightened up, turned and left the small building.

He couldn't lose to that old man Wu Jin. He wanted to give the young couple some final time to get along. After getting along...hehe.

Mallory smiled softly. After getting along, Lu Xing would completely belong to him.

He will be the first scientist in the world to tame the mutant emperor. He will be respected by the whole world, and his name will be recorded in history for the praise of future generations.

Thinking of that scene, he couldn't help laughing out loud.

Finally, he turned around and glanced at the closed door. Mallory said to himself: "Lu Xing, make good use of your time."