Chapter 197-200

Mallory was not angry either, and made a hurt expression, which made Ruan Sui feel physically uncomfortable and almost vomited.

  After glancing at Mallory, Ruan Sui also stood up and stood opposite Marlow, with full aura: "Don't tell me that you have a fatherly heart. If you were really good to Lu Xing, you wouldn't let him suffer like this when he was a child. No matter how hard it is, I will not selfishly go to the Imperial Capital to see him, let alone let people know that he is still alive."

  "What you did was just for yourself. To make Lu Xing lose himself and belong to you forever; to make Lu Xing suffer and finally have to admit that he is just an experimental subject."

  Ruan Sui's heart was bleeding when he said these words, but his face didn't show it at all. The tenderness on his face was full of cold and solemn air: "If you let him contact people, make friends, and have lovers, that's right. To give him a weakness so that you can threaten him and threaten his loyalty to you."

  Speaking of this, Ruan Sui sneered: "It's just that your original plan should not be implemented now. The order from above to arrest me interrupted your plan, so you want to join forces with me, right?"

  "Mr. Mallory Keel, if you want to cooperate, you must show sincerity. After all, without me, Lu Xing would never come to see you. How about cooperation?"

  Mallory looked at Ruan Sui for a long time, then said with a smile: "Cooperation, of course cooperation."

  [The author has something to say]

  Based on the information in this chapter, can you guess who the big boss behind the scenes is?

  First update, second update will be very late, everyone will come and watch in the morning. The typos will be corrected when the time comes.

Chapter 133 The mastermind behind the scenes

  Lu Xing, who was far away in the imperial capital, didn't know that Ruan Sui decided to cooperate with Mallory in order to protect him; he didn't know that his good brother fully knew about his life experience; he didn't know that Huai Xinghuo and his wife planned to return to the world they would never return to for him. A place I'd love to go back to.

  After he dealt with his worries, he concentrated on rescuing Ruan Sui. After meeting Yan Yuan and explaining his plan to Yan Yuan, Lu Xing took the lead and set off to find Ruan Sui.

  Of course, he was not using his own identity, but that of an ordinary tourist. As for his appearance, with Ruan Yuqi's help in 'disguising' him, and Yu Yin's help in creating a perfect identity, no one would notice that Lu Xing left the imperial capital.

  Yan Yuan and the others would later leave the imperial capital on the grounds of clearing the mutants, while 'Lu Xing' would sit in the imperial capital, appear in the public eye from time to time, and discuss plans to rescue Ruan Sui with other countries.

  Fortunately, Lu Xingren always has a cold face and doesn't like to talk in front of people, so he has no difficulty in playing the role.

  They did this just because the imperial capital was surrounded by crises. Senior officials from various countries, spies lurking in the imperial capital, and various forces who wanted to profit from this were all eyeing this operation.

  Although 'Lu Xing' can't do much if he stays in the imperial capital, as the host of Red Lotus, he can somewhat deter some people with ulterior motives. At critical moments, the Red Lotus host has a powerful say.

  Moreover, by operating in secret, Lu Xing had the opportunity to hide in the dark and find a better opportunity to rescue Ruan Sui, instead of having the whole world know that he had gone to Ruan Sui as soon as he left the imperial capital.