Chapter 97-100

There are records in the literature that when a fighter merges with Guren, there is a very small chance that he will see part of his spiritual body. Lu Xing and Hong Lian are 100% fused, and they can probably see their complete spiritual bodies.

  And because his spiritual body is unique and can move, it is normal for him to stick out his tongue and lick his master.

  Now he is no longer afraid that Lu Xing's secret of mental body movement will be exposed during his physical examination. Lu Xing and Hong Lian are 100% integrated, so he can just pass the blame on Hong Lian.

  Lu Xing was a little puzzled when he saw Ruan Sui smiling happily, and then heard Ruan Sui say: "What you saw is probably your own spiritual body. There are records that there is a probability that you can see your own spiritual body when you fuse."

  Lu Xing blinked and thought for a while and found that there seemed to be such a record. He didn't see his spiritual body when he fused with Honglian in his previous life. This was not a rule that he had to remember when merging with Honglian. He forgot about it.

  It's a bit of a joke.

  However, after knowing what was going on, he had a little trouble accepting it.

  He can't say that he is absolutely smart, but being able to hold the position of commander is not just because he can fight. Why is his mental body so stupid and he doesn't look smart?

  The instructor likes Husky, is it because it is stupid? You won't really become a spiritual body, right? There are too many differences between this life and the previous life, and if you don't protect yourself, you will be affected by it.

  Ruan Sui didn't know that Lu Xing was complaining about his spiritual body in his mind, and asked with a smile: "Besides the dog, what else did you see?"

  Lu Xing touched the bulges on both sides of his lower back with his backhand, and said in a low voice with a hint of uncertainty, "I saw two pairs of extremely gorgeous scale wings growing on the back of that black and white dog, but in the blink of an eye, Not again. I'm not sure if—"

  "No." After hearing this, Ruan Sui confirmed, "You read that right."

  "Although the fighter's mental body is just a dead object that does not move like a 3D projection, research shows that the mental body not only represents the fighter's mental state, but is also connected to the fighter's physical condition."

  "You didn't have the characteristics of a king butterfly on your back before. It only appeared after merging with Honglian. And you also saw wings growing on the back of your spiritual body. This is exactly consistent with your current situation."

  After explaining this, Ruan Sui solemnly said: "Lu Xing, be prepared, you may really grow wings."

  [The author has something to say]

  There is no small theater today. When the author recovers, he will write a small side story, hehe.

  Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2023-03-04 20:35:43~2023-03-05 20:42:34~

  Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: Yao. 18 bottles;

  Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 67 Training

  Although Lu Xing may want to grow wings, growing wings does not happen overnight. He still has to check his body first, and then slowly observe the abnormal parts of Lu Xing's back.