Chapter 129-132

It was completely transparent before, like a thin and fine silk yarn with a hint of hazy wings, and gradually became dyed with a color similar to the gradient sky blue. From a distance, it looked as beautiful as a Danqing ink painting.

  The rest has not changed, except that the entire wings have become more shiny.

  People who had seen Lu Xingyi and those who had not seen Lu Xingyi looked at Lu Xing with their mouths agape, and Ruan Yuqi's eyes even burst out with a spark called fanaticism.

  He quickly rushed to Lu Xing's side and circled around Lu Xing. As he turned around, he said, "A miracle, it's really a miracle. I guessed it right. As the king butterfly's genes improve, its wings will indeed evolve."

  Lu Xing nodded, looked at Yan Yuan and Lawrence who were far away from him because of his wings, and said calmly: "You don't have to be afraid, I can control the scale powder that breaks away from my wings. Even if your wounds are accidentally touched, it won't hurt. Of course, the ability to detoxify and treat trauma has not disappeared, it has gotten better."

  "What?"

  Everyone was shocked again, their mouths twitching as they didn't know what to say. Four big words appeared in their minds -

  Absolutely outrageous! ! !

  [The author has something to say]

  Are Lu Xing's big wings beautiful?

  Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2023-04-08 22:48:23~2023-04-09 23:20:17~

  Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: the choice between Ku and HCYヾ(^. 1 bottle;

  Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 90 Passing the Level

  Lu Xing's big shiny wings and his ability to control the scales on his wings to prevent pain were so shocking that both those who had seen his wings and those who had not seen his wings looked shocked.

  Even Xuan Changming, the Dinghai Shenzhen of the military department, couldn't help but sigh that Lu Xing was really a miracle worker, even though Lu Xing himself didn't want such miracles, nor should they appear in this world.

  But now that it has appeared, for Lu Xing's safety, he has to find a way to really expose Lu Xing's two pairs of wings to the sun and let everyone accept them.

  As for the method, we can think about it in the long term after his injury recovers and the mecha competition is over, and the nails buried in the military headquarters can no longer be left behind.

  Here, Xuan Changming's mind was spinning a thousand times, while on the other side, unlike Ruan Yuqi and others who were looking at Lu Xing's wings with bright eyes and chattering about what other functions they had, Ruan Sui felt a little distressed and gently touched the roots and back of Lu Xing's wings. Connected places.

  The wings grew by more than one meter in just one week, which proves that Lu Xing has been suffering from the pain of perfecting the king butterfly's genes during this period.

  Ruan Yuqi said that with the improvement of the king butterfly's genes, Lu Xing can truly have the ability to survive the genetic collapse. It is a good thing that the king butterfly's genes are perfected quickly.

  But Ruan Sui is not a fool, nor is he a person who doesn't understand anything. Although he is not as professional as Ruan Yuqi, he is at least the number one healer in the military. If a healer wants to heal the injured, he must be involved in medical care, genes and other aspects.