Chapter 153-156

Perhaps the Earth Spider's inner will was too strong, and the moment it waved its forelimbs again, it burst out with a burst of extremely strong energy, blasting away both the light and heavy mechas.

  Everyone in front of the screen widened their eyes when they saw this scene. Because in everyone's eyes, the S-level peak spider controlled by the program mutated and evolved again and became a veritable SS-level spider king.

  But how is this possible? Did Lu Xing ask the R&D department to modify the data?

  This is no joke.

  Although no one can die in the simulation training software, to enter the simulation training software, fighters need to connect to the spiritual body, and healers need to connect to the spiritual sea. If the protection level is not enough, even if he does not die, under such a large impact, the spiritual body of the fighter and the spiritual sea of ​​the healer may be injured.

  In severe cases, it is possible to go crazy and die directly.

  After the students entered the game, they saw that Lu Xing had adjusted the protection level to S level, which also corresponded to the highest level mutation in L3 being S level. Now the S-class earth spider is suddenly upgraded to SS-class, but the protection level has not changed. This may cause irreparable consequences.

  Everyone's eyes fell on Lu Xing, who had been watching the screen quietly, hoping to see the answer they wanted from his expression.

  But they were disappointed. Lu Xing didn't panic at all, as if he knew this would be the result. He even slightly raised the corners of his expressionless face, revealing a smile that made everyone present feel murderous.

  He lightly opened his lips and said coldly: "Finally, you can't help but reveal your flaws? It's a pity that your calculations were wrong."

  He indeed only turned on the S-level protection, but secretly upgraded the danger level of the L3 area to the highest level. In this way, including S level, the protection level above S level will automatically adjust its own protection level according to the highest risk level.

  Therefore, Lu Xing gave everyone a level of protection equivalent to the highest level in disguise.

  As for how Lu Xing secretly upgraded, it was also thanks to Yu Yin asking him to help test the weapon data.

  While Yu Yin was busy sorting out weapon data, he secretly obtained the administrator rights of the virtual training software and quickly hid his own rights. Then, after asking Xuan Changming for instructions, Lu Xing modified the danger level of the L3 area in Ruan Sui's villa.

  Facts have proved that his precautions were correct, and someone really wanted to take the opportunity to destroy the military's future hopes.

  [The author has something to say]

  Read it first and correct the typos tomorrow. The next chapter officially enters the mecha competition chapter, and Lu Xing will encounter the biggest crisis since his rebirth. And can you all guess who is the real mastermind behind this?

Chapter 106 End of Test (2-in-1)

  The abnormal data generated by the "out of control" simulation training software was transmitted to the terminal of Yu Yin, director of the R&D Department, at an extremely fast speed.

  A minute later, the beautiful silver-gray communicator on Lu Xing's wrist began to vibrate crazily.

  There was no other reason. When Yu Yin asked the developer to check and recover the abnormal data, he discovered everything Lu Xing had done.