Chapter 193-196

Sighing, Huaiyu gently tapped the contact device Lu Xing gave him, and finally broadcast a number that had been broadcast frequently since he came to the imperial capital.

  After two beeps, the voice was picked up, and a mature and steady voice came from the communicator and fell on Huaiyu's ears.

  "Son, are you in any trouble when you come to me now?"

  Huaiyu was silent for a moment: "Dad, who are you?"

  There was a strange silence on the other side of the communicator for a moment before the voice came out again: "Did Lu Xing ask you?"

  "No, but I think he must have thought of something. You know, he is so smart, and you have trained us for so many years, so he now realizes that something is wrong."

  Huaiyu's father did not explain anything, but just said: "Don't worry, I am on your side. As for who I am, you will know soon. If you can ask this question, something must have happened. Now the whole country is You are busy worrying about Colonel Ruan Sui's arrest, and you should be too. Tell me what happened."

  Huaiyu explained his situation and experiences to his father in a low voice. Finally, Huaiyu's tone became tougher: "Dad, Lu Xing is my best brother, don't lie to me."

  Huaiyu's father laughed: "Silly boy."

  Huaiyu chuckled: "Then I'll be relieved."

  "Well, please be safe, I don't want a white-haired person to send a black-haired person."

  "Don't worry, it won't happen. They seem to be quite friendly to me." Huaiyu was a little confused about this, but it was better than being a real prisoner. He had always thought openly.

  Father White knew his silly boy well, and gave him a few more words before hanging up the phone.

  After the call was hung up, the pregnant mother on the side patted her lover on the back, worried: "Xinghuo, are Xiaoyu and Xingxing in danger?"

  Huai Xinghuo held his wife's hand and comforted: "Qian Ning, you know this is what they will face sooner or later. Xiaoyu and Xingxing both have our genes and are our children. We should trust them. Besides, As for me, if you want to touch my child, you have to ask me if I agree."

  Xiong Qianning nodded: "I'll pack my things right now and let's go back. It's been too long, and it's time to let them know that we are still alive."

  Huai Xinghuo nodded: "Okay."

  On the other side, Huaiyu put down the phone and recalled in his mind how his parents had cultivated him and Lu Xing intentionally or unintentionally since childhood.

  Whether it is a complete list of variant types, abilities, and distribution; a complete list of aircraft types, functions, driving requirements, and essentials; the cultivation of all aspects of knowledge about mechas including types, structures, abilities, and forms; combat, tactics, etc., or taking him and Lu Xing Getting in touch with real mechas and taking them through simulated training on mechas will quietly cultivate their combat abilities.

  His family was relatively wealthy, but not enough to support him and Lu Xing's mecha simulation training four times a month. Don't look at the free training after entering the military academy. The mecha simulation training rooms outside are priced astronomically.

  The most expensive thing is not the software fee, but the teacher fee.

  But since he was ten years old, he has been having sex four times a month.