Chapter 41-44

"That's a broken bone."

  Ruan Yuqi: "..."

  Ruan Sui: "......"

  Ruan Sui smiled. For the first time, he discovered that Lu Xing actually had sinister attributes. If you really offend him, you may die without even knowing how.

  However, he still likes Lu Xing's character of not taking any chances. This way Lu Xing won't be bullied where he can't see him.

  Ruan Yuqi didn't think as much as Ruan Sui. He pestered Lu Xing excitedly: "Is your move easy to practice? Can it be passed on to others? Can I learn it?"

  Lu Xing was a little confused by Ruan Yuqi's sudden enthusiasm. To be honest, he didn't expect Ruan Yuqi to belong to this hexagram.

  Ruan Sui saw that Lu Xing was uncomfortable being entangled by Ruan Yuqi, so he quickly pulled Ruan Yuqi over and said to Lu Xing:

  "You go upstairs to change your clothes first. I asked Feishan to bring clothes over in the afternoon. They are in the closet. You can take them yourself."

  Lu Xing nodded casually, ran into the room in three steps at a time, and closed the door.

  When Lu Xing "escaped", Ruan Yuqi struggled to escape from Ruan Sui's control, but when he saw clearly which room Lu Xing was entering, he suddenly stopped struggling and turned back to squint at Ruan Sui who was controlling him.

  "Tell me, what's going on between you and him?"

  "Ah?" Ruan Sui was startled, not understanding how Ruan Yuqi's thinking was jumping.

  "Don't be careless about me." Ruan Yuqi looked at the closed door upstairs with a dangerous look, "Yesterday there was only one lounge, so it was just a matter of urgency. Anyway, it's not like you didn't share a room and a grassy field with your comrades when you went on a mission. We rested together, but——"

  Ruan Yuqi emphasized: "But this villa has more than one room, and you actually let him enter your room and look through your wardrobe. And I heard Yan Yan say that when he rescued you yesterday, this kid was wearing your bathrobe."

  "How did he know it was mine? He was spreading rumors. Besides, I only have one room in the villa now." Ruan Sui muttered in a low voice.

  Ruan Yuqi laughed angrily: "Why did you ask Fei Shan to come this afternoon?"

  "I asked him—" Ruan Sui paused, and his gentle and calm expression began to collapse at this moment.

  "Remember it, right? My dear brother. You asked Fei Shan to come over and help me clean up the room, do you remember?" Ruan Yuqi didn't know whether he was angry because he felt that his cabbage was about to be eaten by pigs, or because of his brother's double His behavior is jealous and his tone of voice is yin and yang.

  "Brother." Ruan Sui called.

  Ruan Yuqi glanced at him: "You know how to clean a guest room for me, but you don't know how to clean one for him?"

  "He lived not long ago, so-"

  Ruan Yuqi raised his hand and waved it in front of Ruan Sui's eyes, meaning "I don't believe it."

  Ruan Sui was speechless. He admitted that when he asked Fei Shan to help Ruan Yuqi clean up the room, it was the time when he felt most sorry for Lu Xing.

  Therefore, when he thought that Lu Xing would go back to school tomorrow and report to his team for training and live in the team dormitory in two days, he did not ask Fei Shan to help prepare the room.