Chapter 93-96

As for why the mark on Lu Xing's chest flashed, Ruan Yuqi thought it might be a reminder that Lu Xing's current mental energy state was unstable.

  After Ruan Yuqi told Ruan Sui his conjecture, Ruan Sui was puzzled: "Even if it is what you said, Lu Xing is in urgent need of energy now, won't this connection be interrupted due to lack of energy?"

  Ruan Yuqi shook his head.

  Just when Ruan Sui thought Ruan Yuqi was going to say no, Ruan Yuqi said: "I don't know. Logically speaking, it should be possible, but now Lu Xing's situation makes it impossible for me to judge. What we can do now is to give Lu Xing a lot of supplements." Nutrition, waiting for him to wake up."

  "But--"

  "There is no but." Ruan Yuqi walked up to Ruan Sui and put his hand on Ruan Sui's shoulder, "Ruan Sui, you care too much about Lu Xing, that's why you are so worried. Try to believe Lu Xing, he is in such a bad situation How could someone who could find a way to survive in any environment die so easily?"

  "Even if you don't believe me, you still have to believe in Honglian. You know better than me what level of mecha Honglian is. It will choose Lu Xing. Doesn't that mean that Lu Xing has unlimited potential and won't be easily defeated? "

  Ruan Sui said nothing. He understood everything Ruan Yuqi said, but he was just worried about Lu Xing.

  He reached out and caressed the red lotus mark on Lu Xing's chest. After a while, Ruan Sui raised his head and looked at Ruan Yuqi: "Brother, I'm begging you. Please hurry up and prepare a nutrient suitable for Lu Xing."

  Ruan Yuqi breathed a sigh of relief this time, put his hand lightly on Ruan Sui's shoulder, and said with a smile: "Don't worry, I'll take care of things. You check Lu Xing first, I'll go down to prepare the nutritional supplements, and contact the liaison if anything happens. Don't do what you did just now." He ran down to find me."

  Ruan Sui smiled and nodded.

  Ruan Yuqi patted Ruan Sui's shoulder again, turned around and walked outside. When he was about to go out, Ruan Yuqi seemed to remember something and turned around to give instructions, when he saw Ruan Sui kissing the red mark on Lu Xing's chest with great care.

  In the dim light, Ruan Yuqi seemed to see a drop of clear tears hanging from the corners of Ruan Sui's eyes.

  In the end, Ruan Yuqi didn't say anything, turned around and went downstairs silently. He couldn't bear to disturb the young couple, and he was amused by his previous doubts.

  "Ruan Yuqi, Ruan Yuqi, you actually think that Ruan Sui was treating Lu Xing like that just to deal with you, because he was afraid that you would force him to take a mental stability test." Shaking his head, Ruan Yuqi's eyes became firm, "Lu Xing, I will let you Stay alive. Only if you stay alive can my brother survive."

  Neither Ruan Sui nor Lu Xing heard Ruan Yuqi's oath. After Ruan Yuqi left, Ruan Sui helped Lu Xing change into a nightgown, and he himself lay down next to Lu Xing in the same nightgown.

  Holding Lu Xing in his arms, Ruan Sui put his forehead against Lu Xing's and closed his eyes. His spiritual power poured out into Lu Xing's spiritual sea, and soon two fluffy ears popped out from Lu Xing's head. , rubbing Ruan Sui's head constantly.

  Ruan Sui chuckled and began to comb through Lu Xing's mental and physical energy more intensively.

  *

  Lu Xing felt very uncomfortable. He felt like he was soaked in sticky liquid and couldn't breathe at all. After finally opening his eyes, he saw a team of researchers wearing research uniforms, and he was floating naked in a huge culture tank.