Chapter 73-76

What they face on the battlefield are ferocious and cruel mutants and an environment that may be even worse than the mutants. The only people they can keep close to are their comrades.

  When faced with difficulties, what they need is to rely on each other and be flexible, rather than relying on someone else, secretly saying "this is the only way", "I can't do anything", "can only rely on him", "everything" "It's all for the mission, for the people" mentality, and enjoy the contributions of others with peace of mind.

  This should not be the code of conduct for soldiers, nor should it be the code of conduct for soldiers.

  Maybe it was because Ruan Sui took him on board an aircraft full of trainee soldiers because he was in poor health, so today's situation happened.

  But it was precisely because this aircraft was almost entirely occupied by interns that Lu Xing became even more angry.

  Because today's interns may become one of the top leaders of the military in the future. If their misconceptions are not corrected now, the consequences will be disastrous.

  The soldier happened to hit the muzzle of the gun, which gave Lu Xing some excuses.

  Lu Xing's eyes swept across the people with different looks one by one, and finally landed on Xiao Liu who was thoughtfully protected by the captain. His tone was not as cold as before.

  "I, a student who has just entered the military academy, know this. How can you still--"

  Lu Xing did not say the rest of the words, but everyone present knew what he meant.

  The man who was called the captain stepped forward and walked to Ruan Sui, and solemnly saluted him: "Colonel Ruan Sui, I am Yu Ran, the captain of the 7th Squadron of the 3rd Army of the Strategic Support Force. I am ashamed to be brought here by you today." People learned a lesson."

  "Lieutenant Colonel Yu Ran is too polite. That kid is right. In this case, the fastest way is for the healer to use his mental power to search."

  Yu Ran waved his hands repeatedly: "Colonel Ruan Sui, please don't--hey, I will strengthen their education in this area."

  Ruan Sui smiled and nodded, his eyes scanning the time displayed on the virtual screen. Suddenly he frowned and looked up at Lu Xing standing next to him: "What time is it?"

  Lu Xing was startled for a moment, then reacted and looked at the communicator on his wrist. It was 10:45:41 in the morning.

  Ruan Sui pointed to the time when the strongest light flashed on the virtual screen and said softly: "Why hasn't the time changed?"

  At this time, Yu Ran also responded and said uncertainly: "Did the strong light just now cause the timing function of our instrument to go wrong?"

  "Everyone, check if the time on your communicator is consistent?"

  "This is the time for me."

  "mine too."

  ...

  "It seems that the strong light just now caused the electronic components of our communication device to malfunction, so the time is frozen."

  "This should be."

  Everyone came to the final conclusion. After all, it was the most reasonable guess that the strong light could block even the contact signal, causing the timing to malfunction.

  "That's wrong." Lu Xing looked at Ruan Sui and tapped the communicator on his wrist. Ruan Sui nodded slightly, understanding what Lu Xing wanted to say.