Chapter 149-152

To say that it is unreliable, his master is the first to bear the blame.

  Lu Xing's injury looked serious, but in the hands of an SS-level healer like Ruan Sui, it was a piece of cake. Soon Lu Xing's injury was not even a bruise.

  Ruan Sui exhaled a breath that was frightened by Lu Xing, stood up and held Lu Xing's face, his voice was gentle but full of pressure: "Be careful next time, if you touch a vital point, I won't want you."

  Hearing this, Lu Xing tightened his legs and nodded quickly, then picked up Ruan Sui's underwear and put it on carelessly because he was worried that he had dropped it on the ground. Then he took Ruan Sui's hand and put it on the sink, washing it gently.

  After the interlude ended, the two of them walked out of the bathroom to eat with Ruan Yuqi, who had already begun to eat secretly.

  When he first went out, Lu Xing was very cautious and chose a route without glass or mirrors, for fear that his true self would be revealed in the mirror.

  But when he was about to reach the dining table, Lu Xing paused and looked at Ruan Yuqi, who was eating seriously, and had a plan in his mind.

  He walked directly to Ruan Yuqi, picked up the napkin on the dining table that could be used as a small mirror for grooming, and handed it to Ruan Yuqi.

  "Major, there is something on your mouth, please wipe it."

  Ruan Yuqi did not doubt that he was there, took the napkin box, took out a napkin and started wiping it happily. When returning the napkin box to Lu Xing, Lu Xing's figure with dog ears appeared on the napkin box.

  Lu Xing didn't take the napkin box immediately. Ruan Yuqi raised his head in confusion just enough to see Lu Xing's figure reflected on the lunch box. But Ruan Yuqi didn't care at all. He looked at Lu Xing with doubtful eyes and seemed to ask him again, "Why didn't you answer?"

  Lu Xing felt relieved when he saw this. He can see his own spiritual body in the mirror. The reason is not the mirror, but himself.

  After thinking about this, Lu Xing breathed a sigh of relief, took the lunch box, sat opposite Ruan Yuqi and started eating.

  Because they were all family members, and there was no rule of not saying anything at the dinner table, Ruan Yuqi found the right opportunity to tell Lu Xing all his medical advice.

  Which nutritional tablets should you continue to take? You can accomplish your tasks, but don't be pushy. If you feel something is wrong with your body, such as drowsiness, you must not go on a mission. It is best to stay with a healer during a mission, so that even if something goes wrong, you can provide temporary relief.

  Also, he made a few more of the life-saving medicine before. This time he also added the scale powder on Lu Xing's wings. The effect was much better than the previous one. Eating one at a critical moment could kill one's life. If the materials were not so rare, he would really like to promote it nationwide and so on.

  After saying this, Ruan Yuqi shut up and began to enjoy his food in peace. Lu Xing and Ruan Sui nodded repeatedly, indicating that they had remembered it.

  After dinner, several people went back to their rooms to rest.

  Lu Xing didn't dare to do anything impure to Ruan Sui on this night of mutual affection. One was because he was afraid that Xuan Changming would come back to find Ruan Sui; the other was that tomorrow's trial was extremely important. If he really ate the instructor, If you have a taste of what you wish for in two lifetimes, there is no guarantee that you won't get distracted the next day.