Chapter 137-140

As if he was afraid that Lu Xing would not know who was sitting in the mecha at this time, Luo Lin was explaining it to Lu Xing carefully.

"The ones we are competing with now are Lanping and Isaac Leden, who are in the same grade as me. Both of them are the best in our grade."

"Don't look at Lanpingsi's gentleness. His spiritual body is that of a brown bear, with great strength and a keen sense of smell. Isaac's spiritual body is that of a falcon. He has particularly good eyesight and is flexible enough. One of them focuses on strength training. One focuses on flexibility training, and this one is great to watch."

Lu Xing nodded and asked casually, "You seem to be very familiar with them."

"That's right, we are roommates." Luo Lin said with a smile, "Both of them have very good personalities. Needless to say, Lanping is a handsome, but actually a bit arrogant and kind-hearted gentleman. Aisa You know that Ke is from the Leden family, right?"

"Well, you said it when you introduced me just now."

"The Leden family is the oldest family among the ten. Their family has produced many presidents, and their current strength in the political circles of the imperial capital cannot be underestimated. But for such a giant, except for Isaac, there are not many outstanding people in this generation. of."

Speaking of this, Luo Lin's voice became softer: "When I say not outstanding, of course I don't just refer to their abilities, but also their character, character, and how they behave. If I don't meet these two criteria, it's not considered outstanding. "

"However, this is nothing. Anyway, the previous generation was still able to regenerate, and it never stopped."

"Uh... are we a little off topic?" Lu Xing reluctantly brought the chatter back to the topic, "You mean Isaac Bu Lun has good abilities, character, character, or ability to deal with people? "

"That's right." Luo Lin raised his eyebrows and spread his hands, "The bad bamboo has produced good bamboo shoots, but I heard that Isaac lost it when he was five years old and found it when he was almost ten years old. Maybe it's not Probably because I received education from his family since childhood."

"lost?"

"Yes." Luo Lin nodded, "But I heard it from hearsay, and it may not be true. I heard that Isaac was lost due to a fight between several rooms in the Leden family, so even if it is true, I have to cover it up. , Don't let the family scandal be publicized."

"Oh, then you didn't ask Isaac secretly?" Lu Xing turned his head and looked at Luo Lin.

Luo Lin shook his head: "Whether it's true or not, I can't ask, it will hurt Isaac's heart."

Lu Xing nodded, Luo Lin was indeed a good character.

While the two were talking, the mecha driven by Lanping grabbed the mecha driven by Isaac, who was already in the air, and then swung it hard. Isaac flew out diagonally and hit the protective shield on the side of the field.

"ah!"

Just when everyone thought the winner was about to be decided and made a sound of exclamation, Isaac suddenly pulled out his lightsaber and swung it towards the protective shield!

I saw that the protective shield composed of energy suddenly fluctuated violently like the water surface. Then, a trace of energy was suddenly sent back to Isaac. Isaac used the energy bounced back from the energy shield to do somersaults and stood firmly in front of the shield, only one step away from being knocked off the ring.

"good!!"

Roaring applause erupted in the training ground, and even students stood up to cheer for the two.