Chapter 121-124

Lu Xing was so anxious that he stared at his instructor with his deep black eyes. He held Ruan Sui's hand unconsciously and began to exert force, hoping that the instructor could successfully connect with his signal and let him know his true thoughts. .

  Ruan Sui also noticed something was wrong. He knew very well how Lu Xing felt about him, so naturally he would not feel that Lu Xing was frightened by his words. But since he wasn't scared, why didn't Lu Xingxing agree immediately?

  Did he feel that the relationship between the two of them had not reached that point, it was a bit sudden, or did he feel that he was coaxing him and did not believe that he really wanted to be with him, or was he wrong from beginning to end? Lu Xing was only a teacher and student to him. Affection.

  If Ruan Sui can accept the first two reasons, he will use his love to make Lu Xing give up this idea. If it's the last reason...

  Ruan Sui's glazed eyes suddenly deepened in color, and he found that he couldn't accept that Lu Xing didn't speak because of the last reason. If it was really the last reason, he might ignore Lu Xing's wishes and directly tell everyone that Lu Xing was his, so that no one would dare to have Lu Xing's ideas and force Lu Xing to stay with him.

  If there really is a person who is not afraid of death, he will come and "kill" one, or two "kill" a pair. If one person blocks the person, he will kill, if the Buddha blocks the person -

  Before Ruan Sui could continue thinking, he suddenly felt Lu Xing's tight grip on his hand and the look in his eyes, and his wandering mind suddenly calmed down.

  After calming down, Ruan Sui suddenly felt a feeling of helplessness in Lu Xing. Although the expression on Lu Xing's face was still impeccable, with a calm and composed expression, as if he knew he would pierce this layer of window paper, Ruan Sui could see Lu Xing from this expression. The line is helpless.

  Ruan Sui was a little surprised. Why would Lu Xing be helpless? When his eyes inadvertently fell on the husky who was squatting at Lu Xing's feet and had not been coquettish with him for a long time, he finally understood what was wrong with Lu Xing.

  I saw the husky shivering and clinging to Lu Ling, its pink tongue licking its little black nose, and the eyes looking at me could not hide the nervousness.

  Yes, he was nervous. Lu Xing was actually nervous because of his confession. Ruan Sui looked at Husky, then at Lu Xing, who had an indifferent expression but held his hand tightly, and finally couldn't help but laugh.

  Because Lu Xing was so cute that he was so nervous that he could not speak because of his confession. It's okay to be speechless. His expression was calm. If I hadn't been able to see his spiritual body, I might have really misunderstood him.

  By the way, there is also the hand that is holding her tightly and not letting go, which seems to also express the tension that Lu Xing, a little liar, has nowhere to rest at this time.

  Lu Xing suddenly became more nervous when he saw Ruan Sui smiling.

  Specific manifestations include that the strength of holding Ruan Sui's hand continued to increase. Of course, Lu Xing still had the same expression as before, but the Husky looked like he was about to cry. The longing in his eyes seemed to be blaming his master: " Don't be nervous and speak quickly!"

  It's a pity that his master is not as understanding as him, waiting for him to save him with a straight face.

  Ruan Suixin suddenly softened. If a person is so nervous that he can't speak because of your confession, there are only two reasons.