Chapter 65-68

Ruan Sui stopped his hand and said, "Are you... teasing the instructor?"

  "No," Lu Xing shook his head, and the flattened dog ears under the large towel moved uneasily, "It's true. The instructor is good-looking and gentle. In fact, those who came to trouble me at the party just now were all He's the instructor's suitor, right?"

  "They were jealous that I could stand beside the instructor, so they came to trouble me."

  Ruan Sui smiled softly and sat next to Lu Xing: "Are you afraid? Many of them are in high positions and have good family backgrounds."

  "Don't be afraid." Lu Xing tilted his head and his eyes lingered between Ruan Sui's neck and collarbone, "They have bad intentions, instructor, don't be deceived by them."

  As if he was afraid of Ruan Sui's failure, Lu Xing's pure black eyes were full of sincerity: "Instructor, I am an experimental subject and I am very sensitive to malice. I can feel whether they are sincere towards you."

  Pursing his lips, Lu Xing continued: "Although Leopold and Elvis are good-looking and have good family backgrounds, they are the most malicious to you. The two I met later were in military uniforms. Yes, I am sincere to you, but I am too careful."

  Ruan Sui was a little surprised. It was the first time for Lu Xing to meet these people, yet he got them right.

  Leopold and Elvis were indeed full of malice towards him, and they were only scheming about the forces behind him and his own abilities.

  Wang Qiang and Yu Yu are sincere to him and have been pursuing him for a long time, but they are also people who are good at calculations. They habitually weigh the pros and cons when encountering problems and find solutions that are more beneficial to them.

  They will never take him seriously, unlike his big dog, who will take action to protect him even if their status is inferior to him, and they will say harsh words just because Charles doesn't respect him.

  When Wang Qiang and Yu Yuzai saw themselves being stopped by Leopold and Elvis, they didn't stand up immediately because the matter hadn't become a big deal yet.

  If you stand up when the matter is not serious, you will be remembered by the families behind the two people. Wang Qiang and Yu Yu both have mediocre family backgrounds and have climbed up step by step on their own. They cannot afford to be stared at by those two families.

  The meaning will be different when things get serious and come out. Not only can you win the favor of most people and gain a good reputation, but you can also make yourself owe them a favor. It can be said to be a good way to get the best of both worlds.

  To be honest, Ruan Sui sometimes felt that Wang Qiang and Yu Yu were not sincerely pursuing him. In Ruan Sui's opinion, these two people were quite capable. They were both good at calculating and focused on the so-called overall situation.

  Touching Lu Xing's wet hair, Ruan Sui was suddenly curious about what he thought of Lan Wei.

  Lu Xing seemed to know what Ruan Sui wanted to ask, so he took the initiative to speak: "Miss Lan Wei treats you sincerely, more sincerely than anyone else."

  "Oh?" Ruan Sui didn't expect Lu Xing to be so honest and smiled happily.

  Seeing the dog ears that kept shaking on top of Lu Xing's head, Ruan Sui suddenly wanted to tease the dog. His tone was slightly stagnant, with a hint of thought: "You mean I can choose to date Lan Wei?"

  Lu Xing shook his head hurriedly: "No, no, no. Lan, Miss Lan Wei is more worried than anyone else, but she, she doesn't like you?"

  "Oh? She treats me sincerely, but she doesn't like me?" Ruan Sui's eyes flashed, "How do you know?"