Chapter 13-16

"Yep."

  "Don't worry, Huaiyu and Anna, we won't care. Experts all have some personality."

  "Yes, yes, don't worry, we will definitely get along well with Lu Xing."

  "Yes, I also hope that Lu Xing can teach me two moves in the future."

  Huaiyu smiled: "That's no problem. Lu Xing is very generous in this regard."

  "That's a good feeling."

  "Okay, everyone, please stop dawdling and don't keep Lieutenant Colonel Ruili waiting." Anna reminded her when she saw the boys starting to fight.

  "Yes, I heard that Lieutenant Colonel Ruili is not easy to deal with. Let's leave quickly."

  Everyone picked it up and saluted, rushed out of the dormitory in a swarm, and followed Lu Xing away.

  At the same time, at the aircraft parking lot of Base 6, Lieutenant Colonel Ruili squinted at Ruan Sui and the three high-level combatants walking slowly towards him, and felt a sense of uneasiness in his heart.

  "Colonel Ruan Sui, what does this mean?"

  Ruan Sui smiled softly: "Lieutenant Colonel Ruili wouldn't mind if I took a ride back to the imperial capital, right?"

  "Then what do these fighters behind you mean? Can't I still protect you?"

  "You ask them?" Ruan Sui looked back at the people standing behind him and said with a gentle voice, "They are the brothers who sent me to Base 6 before. Of course they will go back with me."

  "Lieutenant Colonel Ruili can't be so stingy."

  Ruili's eyes flashed coldly, and he didn't know what he was thinking of. He sneered: "Of course not."

  "That's good." Ruan Sui smiled as gently as ever, "Lieutenant Colonel Ruili doesn't have to give up your seat to me, just let me sit next to the freshman Lu Xing."

  "After all, I fell in love with him at first sight."

  Ruili looked at Ruan Sui deeply, and after a few seconds, nodded: "Of course, as long as you don't regret it."

  After saying that, he turned around and walked towards the aircraft, not seeing the meaningful smile behind him.

  "Of course I won't regret it, because the one who regrets it may be you."

  [The author has something to say]

  Burton: Ruan Sui, why do you have to go with Ruili?

  Ruan Sui: I just think he has bad intentions.

  Our instructor Ruan likes Lu Xing's dog ears very much and covets Lu Xing's big fluffy tail. How long do you think he can bear it?

Chapter 11 Farce

  The freshmen caught up with Lu Xing and boarded the aircraft while chatting and laughing.

  As soon as he entered the door, he was frightened into silence by Ruili, who had a gloomy face. He stood at the door and did not dare to go inside.

  "What's the noise like? Do you think this is a vegetable market? Do you still have some military consciousness?" Ruili asked the freshmen sternly, taking the opportunity to vent all the dissatisfaction of the past few days on the freshmen.

  The freshmen didn't dare to choke, they all looked down at their toes.

  Seeing that everyone was silent, Ruili turned his eyes to Lu Xing, who was surrounded by the crowd, and said meaningfully: "You don't have other people's talents, so don't imitate others who don't follow the rules and pretend to know how to do it." Someone is protecting you."