Chapter 205-208

Although the current situation still won't change much, he at least buys time for those in the imperial capital who are waiting for the opportunity. Time is the basis of victory. Xuan Changming and those who are still struggling are not so useless.

  As long as he is here, and with the supporting troops from outside, they will succeed, and they can only succeed.

  Failure to do so could put the instructor and the entire world in danger.

  This is not alarmist. Wu Jin and Rudolf's purpose is to resurrect Ruan Qing, and they will do whatever it takes. So Ruan Qing's resurrection will definitely require more than just an SSS-level healer.

  Rudolf's live broadcast also mentioned the need for countries to provide what he needs, and these things are definitely not something that can be obtained normally. What else is cherished by all countries now?

  Just the stuff about mutants.

  When these things are brought together, their only function is to provide a large amount of energy. If something requires a large amount of energy from a mutant, it is definitely not a human being. Human beings do not need it, so only one individual needs it.

  The king of mutants.

  Lu Xing also just figured it out. In the last battle between the mutant emperor in the previous life and the defense battle of Base No. 6 in this life, someone created the illusion that the mutant emperor was coming and triggered the SS-level mutants entrenched in various areas. The fact that he led an army to capture the human base hinted at his dangerous arrival.

  In that battle, he killed the SS-level ghost king Vine King, leaving the heart of Vine intact.

  Other countries were also attacked by the mutant army led by SS-class mutants. Although they did not suffer heavy losses in various countries like Guren, they also repelled the mutant army.

  Because of the existence of the talented general Gar, Gongman even killed the SS-level Green Steel Wolf King. The green steel wolf king's energetic eyes were being raised in a large breeding tank at Gongman's scientific research institute.

  Lu Xing was confused as to why the other party did this before, but now that he thought about it, they did this to use the power of various countries to collect energy for the mutant king who was born in the laboratory.

  The higher the level of the mutant, the more greedy it becomes, and the less likely it is to sincerely provide energy for the birth of the mutant emperor.

  This is a conclusion supported by data based on thousands of years of struggle between humans and mutants.

  There are only three records of the imminent birth of the Mutant Emperor, all of which were when the mutant army attacked human bases on the eve of the Mutant Emperor's birth. On the surface, they are meant to plunder energy for the unformed King of Mutants, but in fact they are all convenient ways for SS-level mutants to plunder energy for themselves.

  By invading human bases on a large scale, they attracted human attention, and used human hands to hunt down the mutated emperor who had absolute coercion over them even if he was not formed.

  While having a good meal to lay the foundation for future upgrades, you can also clean up the existences that usually hide and only appear at this time, and may be upgraded to SS level to compete with them.

  Therefore, if you want enough energy to truly supply the mutant emperor, the best way is to kill the mutants and directly plunder the opponent's energy storage organs.